Melbourne Events Organising Thread

Car wash meet isn't a bad idea either :whistling:

Im usually at the cnr heatherton/springvale rd carwash every friday nights (caught up with evoke and dorifto there last week).

By all means come join me! If there are more people interested, we can make a more central location to accommodate everyone for a group wash :)

Haha too far for me, I just wash the car in the backyard gotta go through the water in the tank....

ALL 18,000 L of it!!!!!

It really sux living so far in the north east of Melbourne

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im usually at the cnr heatherton/springvale rd carwash every friday nights (caught up with evoke and dorifto there last week).

By all means come join me! If there are more people interested, we can make a more central location to accommodate everyone for a group wash :)

Haha too far for me, I just wash the car in the backyard gotta go through the water in the tank....

ALL 18,000 L of it!!!!!

It really sux living so far in the north east of Melbourne

I can help you finish them water for the car wash...... I'll wash me dog too ........... althought he doesn't need that polish :P

Theres heaps on during a Friday night, so usually busy or whatever. I think Sunday would be great. Carwash is good, hope we dont catch anything from there though.

Has anyone been to 1000 steps at Mt Dandy?

The mountains are so far but Who cares :yahoo:

Lets get something going monthly so I can go to my first meet/cruise hehe

i'm in for a monthly meet, tho i don't know how monthly i can be as i work just about every day of the week, and live in country vic.

but i'll be in for meets and cruises as often as posible.

i go there a bit, i can walk there from my house :P

Is it worth wild walk? Apparantly its 3kms? I wanna check it out when theres a nice day over the weekend. Bit of exercise and a drive afterwards.

Regarding the Monthly Meet, somewhere central and each month maybe drive out in a different direction. Eg: This month drive East (best routes) and next month North etc etc. So people who know the areas may want to think of a destination from the meeting spot.

Just simple let Alex choice which day he would like to start Monthly Meet

why? its a WHOLE melbourne meet shouldent all the people attending have a say also...

its his thread for a start than later we just all decided on when to meet on a monthly basic. We all still need to agree to choice a date to do this meet and where

i dont care whos thread it is im just saying it should be a group decsion not his decsion also as he said b4 his speaking for us lazy people lol dont get me wrong =]

ps springy is pretty far lol no wonder i dont see most of the people all east siders im from the westside yo!!

Edited by KaZe-

herad hooning was a new sport.

Monthly meets sounds good. Preferrable the first one close to the city for a central spot and after exams. just a small meet n greet first to kick it off. where is big bumz? isnt he suppose to org?

Theres heaps on during a Friday night, so usually busy or whatever. I think Sunday would be great. Carwash is good, hope we dont catch anything from there though.

Has anyone been to 1000 steps at Mt Dandy?

Where is that? Is it fun? I have been up Mt Dandy with my little Hyundai Excel with 4 passengers. Pedal to the metal baby! But that little car goes.

Late notice

But is anyone down for a carwash at the intersection of Springvale and Heatherton road tomorrow? Was thinking sort of late - say around 9-9:30pm? If Alex is going, then im there!

I dont have a 'Stivo but the older (and alot slower) corolla (check avator).

Will check for updates tomorrow

Edited by dorifto

wanna find a carwash place that i can use my own sponge and cleaner/shampoo.. and wont get caught.. any ideas? coz i just need their water..

I use bucket/mitten where i wash the car, and only use their water.

come join us! I'll be there at 10:30.

Edited by kolourhero

man the kewl crew... i miss all of ye :help:

should make the meet a designated day on the start of every month. So first week... sunday of every month or something. Car wash would be good.

there are unlimited time carwashes around

theres one in yaraville $4 bux unlimited time. geelong road opposite hungry jacks. gives us unlimited time to wax. polish ... clay... bring a portable generator and you can buffer =D

maidstone car wash near caltex also has $4 bux unlimited from monday to wednesday nights i believe

theres also one on williamstown road and somerville road.. i wonder why easterners have yet to get one. =D *maybe because us westys are all stingy*

when they say unlimited it usually means 40 minutes not forever

They also allow bucket and sponge use not like dodgy 2 dollar 2 minute spray joints.

man the kewl crew... i miss all of ye :help:

should make the meet a designated day on the start of every month. So first week... sunday of every month or something. Car wash would be good.

there are unlimited time carwashes around

theres one in yaraville $4 bux unlimited time. geelong road opposite hungry jacks. gives us unlimited time to wax. polish ... clay... bring a portable generator and you can buffer =D

maidstone car wash near caltex also has $4 bux unlimited from monday to wednesday nights i believe

theres also one on williamstown road and somerville road.. i wonder why easterners have yet to get one. =D *maybe because us westys are all stingy*

when they say unlimited it usually means 40 minutes not forever

They also allow bucket and sponge use not like dodgy 2 dollar 2 minute spray joints.

We miss out on everything :(

wanna find a carwash place that i can use my own sponge and cleaner/shampoo.. and wont get caught.. any ideas? coz i just need their water..

i am in clayton, there are like 3 places to wash nearby.. not sure if it worth driving there..

how come you are allowed to use bucket and mitten? they dont hv "now allowed" sign?

i am in clayton, there are like 3 places to wash nearby.. not sure if it worth driving there..

how come you are allowed to use bucket and mitten? they dont hv "now allowed" sign?

Because it's at night, there normally not many people. I use to do it as well as my brothers ect. No one works there at night anyway.

Alex, i'll see if i can come join you at 10:30pm. I gots a cat-back now haha

:blink: so is there any meet going on or it just a random guess on who turning up a car wash

how bout we set a date of 28th June for the meet for Vic ????? Exams should be all over by then i reakon?

:blink: so is there any meet going on or it just a random guess on who turning up a car wash

how bout we set a date of 28th June for the meet for Vic ????? Exams should be all over by then i reakon?

Yeah that sound like a good idea but where should we all go and i know there a GOR cruise somewhere a long this year again

omg I live really close to that carwash, like 1 minute drive close >.< howcome no one told me this happens!