STATE OF ORIGIN

SILVABULLIT

Qld win game 2 30 - 0 in an absolute thrashing and awesome display all round. Hopefully NSW will send the U16 team to the next game as the U12's didn't do too well. Big hits were the order of the game and Greg Inglis running over the top of Matt Cooper was my highlight. Might think twice next time!!!

Mish and Mark i hope you enjoyed watching Origin in Qld.....

Bring on game 3 baby!!!!!!!

Can't say I've seen an Origin thread for 2008?

Would not expect anything less from a one eyed toad :whistling: but when it comes down to it all that matters is who holds the :toast: at the end of the series...

I notice all you nancy boys all come from the same area down south where the cold had affected your brains..... where men aint men no more and where it is now common place for Adam and Steve instead of Adam and Eve LOL

Love you work but you won't convert me from league :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well it looks like it a 3 peat to the Maroons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find it terribly funny that when NSW win I answer my phone after the game and cop all the crap on the chin but when Qld win every NSW supporter I call bar one turns their phone off or refuses to answer...... spineliness I say LOL

Cudos To Northy for being the only one to answer his phone and have some QLD like qualities!!

not happy NSW couldnt win it this year... but congrats to QLD for a tough game. had a few questions about the refs decisions in the 2nd game but QLD deserved the win last night. Folau was incredible.

Well J J good to see you have a backbone even though your team lost. Where are all the other blues supporters???

All I here is the chirping of crickets and the odd bit of sobbing........

GO THE MAROONS!!!!

There isn't even discussion about the game here at work in NSW. LOL. I think there are a few battered ego's. Go Maroons. What a game.

Yes I'm noticing all the NSW supporters who were so vocal at the start of this series have lost their ability to be vocal. Cause there aint no point being vocal when you lose. And lose you did. for the last 3 years hahahahahahaha

Oh and Mopp yes the Storm is the only other team outside Qld I will support!!!! The majority are QLD'ers!!!!!!!!