Who Was It!!!???

Azza

The TEN News this morning reported on a 'modified Toyotal Corolla' which slammed into a video store with an alledged drunk 19 year old at the wheel... THe images on the news were that of a black vehicle and you could just make out the number plate as ***-HLF

Qld Police Media Site:

Car into a shop, Goodna: A 19-year-old Redbank Plains man will appear in the Ipswich Magistrates Court on July 7 on one count of drink driving following an incident at Goodna last night. It is alleged around 10.15pm the man drove his vehicle through the front glass windows of a video store on Smith Street. He was not injured, however is alleged to have recorded a blood-alcohol reading of 0.168%.

There are dime a dozen corolla owners, from 80 yo grandmas and grand pas to 18 yo teens... over 90% of them dont even go on Toyota forums... good luck with your search :rolleyes:

i doubt grandmas drives a MODIFIED rolla... :) so...

There are dime a dozen corolla owners, from 80 yo grandmas and grand pas to 18 yo teens... over 90% of them dont even go on Toyota forums... good luck with your search :rolleyes:

unless they bought the car like that

An 85 year old granny bought my 94 civic vti of me . It was lowered with exhaust and engine mods , she loved it and couldn't give me the money quick enough .

my 42 yr old mother drives a modified rolla

and shes a grand mother :o

An 85 year old granny bought my 94 civic vti of me . It was lowered with exhaust and engine mods , she loved it and couldn't give me the money quick enough .

There's something about the image of an old granny in a loud modded car that I cant help but laugh at.

Did any of you actually read the post properly....

The TEN News this morning reported on a 'modified Toyotal Corolla' which slammed into a video store with an alledged drunk 19 year old at the wheel... THe images on the news were that of a black vehicle and you could just make out the number plate as ***-HLF

Qld Police Media Site:

Car into a shop, Goodna: A 19-year-old Redbank Plains man will appear in the Ipswich Magistrates Court on July 7 on one count of drink driving following an incident at Goodna last night. It is alleged around 10.15pm the man drove his vehicle through the front glass windows of a video store on Smith Street. He was not injured, however is alleged to have recorded a blood-alcohol reading of 0.168%.

Edited by Azza

There's something about the image of an old granny in a loud modded car that I cant help but laugh at.

I didn't , was cringing from how much she was riding the clutch ....