Visional HID kit w/18 month warranty

tangcla

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By The Looks Of It....I have The Feeling Everyone Only Replaces Their Low Beam Bulbs Only....Any Particular Reason? Doesn't It Look Crap When You Put Your High Beam On?

the hi\lo is for cars with h4 bulbs which have both high and low in the same bulb (ie older celicas)

reason why we only do the low beams is cause it's cheaper, it means another set of ballasts and you never use your high beams enough to really need hids

By The Looks Of It....I have The Feeling Everyone Only Replaces Their Low Beam Bulbs Only....Any Particular Reason? Doesn't It Look Crap When You Put Your High Beam On?

How often do you use highbeams? I know I hardly use mine :)

Replacing Highbeams is pointless.

If you want to flash someone your 1. going to stuff the bulbs (Need to let them heat up fully before turning them off, and 2. you wont be able to flash someone because they wont be lit up.

Only good for country driving, but you might as well get propper spotlights for that....

Very interested in getting these HIDs.

I dont want the foglights to still look yellow compared to the HIDs. What kind of bulbs would you need to make them a similar colour? And does anyone know how much they are?

Ashley, they'll be inevitably more yellow than HIDs, however I can get some BJunion 5200K globes if you're interested which will bring the colour temperatures closer.

Awesome. I know the colour would never be the same, I just dont like the big contrast between the two.

How much are the BJunion globes?

Hey Clarence,

Can you hook a brother up with a set of H4's. Im kinda tossing up whether to get the Hi/Lo as they are for my old man's nissan patrol, do they lag when you flick the high beams on or are they instant?

Cheers

JC

Hey Clarence,

Can you hook a brother up with a set of H4's. Im kinda tossing up whether to get the Hi/Lo as they are for my old man's nissan patrol, do they lag when you flick the high beams on or are they instant?

Cheers

JC

Sure can hook you up bro ;) and the highbeam switch is instantaneous, faster than with halogens. :P

Hey Clarence,

Cheers

JC

Sure can hook you up bro ;) and the highbeam switch is instantaneous, faster than with halogens. :P

Sweet as mate, just pm the details an I will transfer some coin.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Clarance,

how long would it take for you to get 6k hid in H7 (facelift stivo)?

also what would you reccommed 8k or 6k?? have you got comparison pics? i want them bright but not that bright ahahah

Cheers Steven

I don't have pics of the kit, I mean, pics don't really tell much. Being a photographer myself, it's very easy to manipulate photos to show what I want it to :P

What do you need pics to show exactly?

I don't have pics of the kit, I mean, pics don't really tell much. Being a photographer myself, it's very easy to manipulate photos to show what I want it to :P

What do you need pics to show exactly?

yeah my mates a semi photographer lol but he kicks ***** but yeah just wanted to see how bright they are compared to globes or stockies if anyone has pics post up please any 6k hid on a stivo that is