Suspention HELP

black_knight

hi just need some help i live in Sydney trying to find a decent or really good brand of coilovers does anyone know of any places where i can get some from and what brands i was going to go racing logic but the order took to long so i got a refund any help would be great

hey you said to try super streets teins or cusco if so do you know of any places that sell them ive been on nengun and nissan silvia ,also mod your car.com and mu secret at paramatta they all say hard to find and they dont know they part number for my model sportivo because they are worried that it wont fit

hey you said you have d2 cusco ones or just d2s wat colour are they ??

D2s are a separate brand to Cuscos. D2s are purple in colour and Cuscos are blue.

hey you said to try super streets teins or cusco if so do you know of any places that sell them ive been on nengun and nissan silvia ,also mod your car.com and mu secret at paramatta they all say hard to find and they dont know they part number for my model sportivo because they are worried that it wont fit

Part Numbers

hey you said you have d2 cusco ones or just d2s wat colour are they ??

D2s are a separate brand to Cuscos. D2s are purple in colour and Cuscos are blue.

Part Numbers

yep spot on ;)

I just had a set of Cusco Zero2 installed and they're really good! I know afew people running Tein S/W and they're loving them to bits!. These have a softer spring rate, which is great for cruising and comfort. I think the rates are 3kg front and rear, whereas my cusco's are 7kg(f) 5kg®

It also depends and what you want to do with your car? i.e. track or looks?

I got mine from a group buy on another forum im on.

They set me back $2xxx, and they were at my door in 3 days!

hey

are these the tein suspension coil over super street you are referring to?

if so what was the part number if you can remember

trdsaads is refering to the Cusco Zero 2. The Tein Super Wagon (they don't make Super Street for the Rolla) are cheaper than 2 grand, pay more than that and you're being ripped off.

The part numbers can be found here; http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=10160

hey superdave

i have a question for you.. I have a 1z toyota runx 03.. i am interested in purchasing some tein super street suspension coil over kit for my car.. so far i know what the part number is DSL06-KUSS2 and i was told that i have to get the ones that say ZZE133L.. can you confirm if this information is correct? and if possible can you send me a picture of the correct ones.. because i am getting the run around from all kinds of people.. I NEED SOME ASSISTANCE PLEASE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. and where is the best place i can get them from?

hey superdave

i have a question for you.. I have a 1z toyota runx 03.. i am interested in purchasing some tein super street suspension coil over kit for my car.. so far i know what the part number is DSL06-KUSS2 and i was told that i have to get the ones that say ZZE133L.. can you confirm if this information is correct? and if possible can you send me a picture of the correct ones.. because i am getting the run around from all kinds of people.. I NEED SOME ASSISTANCE PLEASE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. and where is the best place i can get them from?

PM replied

But to expand I found this http://matrixowners.com/index.php?s=&s...st&p=723020