Asian AURION = CAMRY

LEGEND888

can u get chrome grilles in aus?

The only chrome grill that is available in Australia is the one from Toyota as used on the Presara. You can order from Thailand though like a few of us have. BONDIE was the one to find success in this method, and even has a chrome grill himself. some threads of interest:

Just got in contact with Thailand

Got the grills from Thailand

PICS OF NEW GRILL ON BEAST

His pictures aren't quite showing anymore which is a bit of a bummer.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can u get chrome grilles in aus?

The only chrome grill that is available in Australia is the one from Toyota as used on the Presara. You can order from Thailand though like a few of us have. BONDIE was the one to find success in this method, and even has a chrome grill himself. some threads of interest:

Just got in contact with Thailand

Got the grills from Thailand

PICS OF NEW GRILL ON BEAST

His pictures aren't quite showing anymore which is a bit of a bummer.

Hi guys,

I am not a vendor, just a camry owner wanting to dress my camry to look like Aurion TRD.

I am in Thailand so if you need any thing from here, let me know and in return I hope you guys can help me get things from Australia. :rolleyes:

I can't understand why? Wasn't the whole reason for bringing the Aurion to australia so as to compete in the XR6/ SV6 market and promote that Toyota are still creating good performance vehicles.. Anyway each to their own, I personally think a nice mesh grill like JIN just got, with those mags would look stunning..

these cars are in indonesia and hence not competing against the XR6 or SV6. but yeah the falcon and commodore market is a huge huge market that toyota want a piece of. HUGE!!!

each to their own. if the car cant go fast u have to pimp it :P lets face it the aurion aint no sports car (bar the TRD).

IMHO

If toyota where that serious about eating to the falcon/commodore territory they should of released the Aurion in Manual and Rear wheel drive. Hell i would buy one if it was. But because it aint i will probably buy a holden as my next daily. Especailly the TRD Aurion if that was Manual, RWD that would rock my socks.

If toyota where that serious about eating to the falcon/commodore territory they should of released the Aurion in Manual and Rear wheel drive. Hell i would buy one if it was. But because it aint i will probably buy a holden as my next daily. Especailly the TRD Aurion if that was Manual, RWD that would rock my socks.

Eat into Falcon Commodore territory they did.

Lets look at VFacts figures.

VFacts June 2008 (Month/Year To Date)

Holden Commodore 4274/23323

Ford Falcon 3483/14781

Toyota Aurion 2552/11387

Toyota Camry 2261/11771

11387 + 11771 = 23158

The Camurion is a top Australia car by popularity along with Commodore. Domestically and internationally.

I saw a Camry police car the other day at Berala, Sydney.

When Camry hyrid comes up I wonder how many government fleet cars would turn into them.

Year by year Commodore market share shrinks. If Commodore doesn't get the act together there soon won't BE competition.

There'll always be a couple of people who askes for manual transmission or rear wheel drive.

But as a business Toyota have to be practical. Manual sales are tiny. Rear wheel drive is only popular to a couple of magazine writers and others.

If TRD had manual and rear wheel drive you might have been turned away. The cost would be more weight, less power, and higher prices if you know what I mean.

Edited by tekkyy

• 1 year later...

HI everyone!

Posting to sell my Orig LENSO conquista wheels with 95% NITTO NT555 tires for camry.

size 20 in.

Price: 95,000 Php neg.

It almost brand new used this for a couple of months but unfortunately decided to upgrade to an SUV.

call me 09189362376

HI everyone!

Posting to sell my Orig LENSO conquista wheels with 95% NITTO NT555 tires for camry.

size 20 in.

Price: 95,000 Php neg.

It almost brand new used this for a couple of months but unfortunately decided to upgrade to an SUV.

call me 09189362376

Wrong section. Are you even in Australia?