Asian AURION = CAMRY

LEGEND888

Hi guys....

been watching the aurion topic for a while now... and your guys rides just get better and better everyday :)

oh well, some of you guys may know... the aurion in asian country are known as their camry...

i made this topic just to post some nice aurion pics that u found :)

come on guys.. post it here, just to share the nice ideas around :)

viewimagasdfeaspln6.th.jpg

viewimageaddspxk9.th.jpg

viewimageaspkf4.th.jpg

viewimageaspaala9.th.jpg

theres some pics... so post the pics that u see anywhere guys... net or anywhere... :P :rolleyes:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, legend888, possible to ask how can we get the lip kit? i love it, better than naristo..

and having the same wheels as the silver one, makes me more... arggggg :lol:

hahahha... hey mate...

hmm... in my city... actually everything can be custom made... im sure all of the kit that they use there is custom use.....

i reckon yeah, you guys can get the lip kit... but u guys will need to post it from indonesia... im not very sure how much the post going to be... but if we count it by how heavy it is... it should be around $3-$4 US dollars per kilo from indonesia to Australia.

plus lips is quite long , as they relate weight to diameter of the item too to post the item....

but if you want, i will be able to find out for you, but i think its going to take a while? lol... but which lips that u actually interested in??

honestly, even i am going to post wheels from indonesia for my car ey... as even though we included the postage cost , its still much cheaper than here in aus.

lol

always have loved indo styling.

there are plenty on indos in perth with lots of different cosmetically modified cars.

right on!!!

more pics!

true... im amazed on ideas they came up with to mod their car ey... LOL

good to see what they are up to, so we can learn too.. LOL

alright... more pics coming buddy... will post more tomoz :)

Hi guys....

been watching the aurion topic for a while now... and your guys rides just get better and better everyday :)

oh well, some of you guys may know... the aurion in asian country are known as their camry...

viewimageaddspxk9.th.jpg

viewimageaspkf4.th.jpg

viewimageaspaala9.th.jpg

theres some pics... so post the pics that u see anywhere guys... net or anywhere... :P :rolleyes:

Love the Mags :D never use to like anything over 5 spokes but are really growing on me. Don't know about the grill though <_<

Hi guys....

viewimageaddspxk9.th.jpg

viewimageaspkf4.th.jpg

viewimageaspaala9.th.jpg

Love the Mags :D never use to like anything over 5 spokes but are really growing on me. Don't know about the grill though <_<

Well I love it...

I probably go easy and have the 18' Mags and the grill 1st before tempting myself for the lowered ride LOL... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got the same colour... but I was thinking getting those Beemer rims off from Tempe tyres... I think it will look good on the Aurion...

Edited by Speedz

Legend.. U indo...?

Those pics are from Autoshow and concept rite? O.o

True..they look hot.

hahaha... yeah.. im indo mate... im loving pro indos modification style... im learning from all those peoples... hahahhaha.....

are u indo too? how u know it comes from the autoshow? haha LOL

Hi guys....

hahahha... yeah... those peoples are hardcores on spending on wheels... LOL... regularly, they spend on equivalent to 3 grand aussie bucks for their wheels T_T... but u can find dodgy, cheap , replica wheels too LOL.....

yeah... the grilll.... i know what you mean... these peoples always take the aurion as a luxury car... so they always want it to be as elegant as possible... T_T... but honestly... i dont really like the grill too.. but the rest is ok LOL

I got the same colour... but I was thinking getting those Beemer rims off from Tempe tyres... I think it will look good on the Aurion...

WOW! same colour! lol... :D...

actually non racing wheels are nice in aurion ey... specially if you start putting big inch like 19 20? damn....

lols

WOW! same colour! lol... :D...

actually non racing wheels are nice in aurion ey... specially if you start putting big inch like 19 20? damn....

lols

I like your replies... got a healthy dose of sarcasm in it... ;)

That particular Aurion is the OEM color Silver Ash is exactly what I have... makes it good if I can mod mine to a similar style... ;)

:o OMGz I'm in love :D That's it my next car is definitely going to be an Aurion :D hahaha.

Awesome find.

Legend.. U indo...?

Those pics are from Autoshow and concept rite? O.o

True..they look hot.

hahaha... yeah.. im indo mate... im loving pro indos modification style... im learning from all those peoples... hahahhaha.....

are u indo too? how u know it comes from the autoshow? haha LOL

Indo cuk..LoL

Yea...Minor Mods been done so far.

In fact, Couldn't progress any further.. No one is 100% sure the fittings of Aurion = Camry.

As a result, I dun dare to custom anythin in Indo, Hikz... :(

Hi guys....

hahahha... yeah... those peoples are hardcores on spending on wheels... LOL... regularly, they spend on equivalent to 3 grand aussie bucks for their wheels T_T... but u can find dodgy, cheap , replica wheels too LOL.....

yeah... the grilll.... i know what you mean... these peoples always take the aurion as a luxury car... so they always want it to be as elegant as possible... T_T... but honestly... i dont really like the grill too.. but the rest is ok LOL

I can't understand why? Wasn't the whole reason for bringing the Aurion to australia so as to compete in the XR6/ SV6 market and promote that Toyota are still creating good performance vehicles.. Anyway each to their own, I personally think a nice mesh grill like JIN just got, with those mags would look stunning..

I can't understand why? Wasn't the whole reason for bringing the Aurion to australia so as to compete in the XR6/ SV6 market and promote that Toyota are still creating good performance vehicles.. Anyway each to their own, I personally think a nice mesh grill like JIN just got, with those mags would look stunning..

these cars are in indonesia and hence not competing against the XR6 or SV6. but yeah the falcon and commodore market is a huge huge market that toyota want a piece of. HUGE!!!

each to their own. if the car cant go fast u have to pimp it :P lets face it the aurion aint no sports car (bar the TRD).