New Grill!

ApBPaul

cant help u for the new grill, i duno anything about it... lols

but anyway

WELCOME!!

welcome Perth boi.. hahhahahha....

looking forward to see you on the next meet... damn suddenly theres just a few aurion perthies coming to the forum....

thats nice... LOLs

welcome mate! specially welcome from the perthies :D

Welcome and Gratz for ur Car...Good Choice of Colour...

I personally am after this grill below...It looks similar to those of the Luxury range of Aurion...Minor difference

But definitely hotter... :lol: . Or else, u can surf the forum. Several guys been doing Grill from Thailand, etc.

nicenq5.th.jpg

a black grill will be mean as ! :) a couple of ppl have been sourcing them from thailand..

welcome btw :) will be expecting to c u at our meets :P

There are a couple diff types of grill n here r a couple from the ppl on the forum :) have a look

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=17173

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=16985

Welcome.

Good to see another WA member...In a month or 2 Ill be over there. North or South of the river?

Re: Grill - I love the chrome grill like the one BONDIE has, but wouldn't look right on our Sportivo models...on the ATX/Prodigy/Presara it would look niiiiiiiice. The grill on the black car is the stock Thai grill...someone may be willing to swap in Thailand?.

hey guys recently got a 2007 zr6 aurion

and thinking about getting a grill for it :lol:

just wondering what u guys recommend? black, crome etc.

My car is white btw

and where would i go to purchase grills?

perth boii btw :)

Personally I like the mesh grill like JIN got... Think it really suits the car...

Welcome.

Good to see another WA member...In a month or 2 Ill be over there. North or South of the river?

Re: Grill - I love the chrome grill like the one BONDIE has, but wouldn't look right on our Sportivo models...on the ATX/Prodigy/Presara it would look niiiiiiiice. The grill on the black car is the stock Thai grill...someone may be willing to swap in Thailand?.

make sure... u tell us when u coming ova... :)..... we can make a small meet? ROFL anyway, u driving here or taking the plane? hehhe

My car is white btw

If ya quick, there is a guy in brissy selling one on ebay. A black one. That would be your best bet. Otherwise you will need to contact thailand. Look under topic buying a grill process, over a couple of pages.

To post one to WA will cost roughly $72, thats how much it costed to send sprags one over there.

Bondie.

Edited by BONDIE

My car is white btw

If ya quick, there is a guy in brissy selling one on ebay. A black one. That would be your best bet. Otherwise you will need to contact thailand. Look under topic buying a grill process, over a couple of pages.

To post one to WA will cost roughly $72, thats how much it costed to send sprags one over there.

Bondie.

Well... Thanks. I was hoping someone here wouldn't notice that. I felt pretty safe while I was the highest and only bidder on that prior to it being mentioned here.

My car is white btw

Bondie.

Well... Thanks. I was hoping someone here wouldn't notice that. I felt pretty safe while I was the highest and only bidder on that prior to it being mentioned here.

LoL...Good Luck with it..

Will sure look good on Red

Well at least I'll know who outbids me by keeping an eye on here for the next person talking about their new grill. If I win the bid though, you will definitely hear about it on Sunday afternoon after I install it.

Well at least I'll know who outbids me by keeping an eye on here for the next person talking about their new grill. If I win the bid though, you will definitely hear about it on Sunday afternoon after I install it.

lol

Sorry brav, didnt mean to let the cat out of the bag. If all else fails- get it from thailand, will probably cost you roughly same price $160.00 and youll get it in about 5 days.

lol

Sorry brav, didnt mean to let the cat out of the bag. If all else fails- get it from thailand, will probably cost you roughly same price $160.00 and youll get it in about 5 days.

lol

All good. I'll just see what happens. Having it listed there was the kick that i needed to go make a decision on it. I probably wont pursue the grill any further though should I not win it. It was kind of just like impulse shopping.