TOCAU ANNUAL MEET

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well work is my problem atm with starting a new job and all. Saturdays/sundays are our busiest days and being a manager means I kinda have to be there so still working on ways and means. I may be flying down and back yet so will need a ride and someone to pick me up from the airport as I have never been to melbourne before........

Well work is my problem atm with starting a new job and all. Saturdays/sundays are our busiest days and being a manager means I kinda have to be there so still working on ways and means. I may be flying down and back yet so will need a ride and someone to pick me up from the airport as I have never been to melbourne before........

mate if your def coming... I'll come get you from the airport.

PM if you want my number.

i'm keen to book at prices are going up for the long weekend.

the f1 in the city good, but then how is northy going to park his car (are you still driving>)

whitestivo

Northy needs a hand brake adjustment.....

I wont be able to make it, I will be in melb wednesday and thursday for work and fly back to brissy on thursday night. Found out yesterday that my car will be all fixed the week before so was really looking forward to the drive :angry:

hey guys im heading up there 4 sure, cant wait

so def put me on the roll call lol

cyas then kyle

Copy the roll call list and reply with you added in there.

i thought this might happen.

getting closer to the date and ppl are bailing out

hmmmm, any of you new home owners in Melbourne got a couch I can doss on? the reality is I got no car so if your keen on the tocau events, i'm down there for that.

So who does that leave unconfirmed for accom from Brisbane. SB looks unlikely, northy out, SD?

I've got somewhere to stay worst case, Ruxburgh Downs or something, but I'm not sure it's that close to town.

whitestivo

I wont be able to make it, I will be in melb wednesday and thursday for work and fly back to brissy on thursday night. Found out yesterday that my car will be all fixed the week before so was really looking forward to the drive :angry:

How will I ever regain my dignity if you don't give me a chance?

Not long to go now guys :toast:

i can't wait... and to think, i am already complaining about the weather lol :lol:

only 3 weeks to go :yahoo:

Evo

whitestivo and superdave, i think it would be best to still stay in the f1......if there is only 2 of u it still wont cost that much to stay there and being in the cbd is better being close to everything. please remember that bill(xoom) might still be coming will find out a few days before we go.....so if u boys are at the f1 bill will still have a bed to crash on as they sleep 3-4 people. can you 2 boys also pm me your arrival times and or flight numbers again so that i can figure out how we gonna get the both of u. thanks!!

i think at this point we all need to be exchanging phone numbers.......can everyone who is definitely coming from another state please PM your mobile numbers......and i will PM you mine. it will make it less hectic once we there as im not sure if im bringing the laptop.

andy!!! we love you your awesome!!

Mish

I'll double check tonight, I arrive about 6pm on Friday night, as I was keen to come out for dinner that night with TOCAU crew.

I'm keen to book F1 then just let me know. CDB is ideal for me. Thanks Mish.

Andy, if I bring down a photo of my car and I blow it up can I enter that in the show and shine, the prizes look terrific.

Whitestivo