I moved up to sydney

joeyee

Hi Guys,

I am finally in Syd, currently staying at st Leonards. So far I have no access to internet at home and Im not sure if the company has blocked this forum too.

So far I have contacted Davidboy only. see if anyone has time?

I think I'll have time this mon, tues, wed and sat nite. If anyone has anything in mind, can contact me or sms me on 0423471070

And yes, my sportivo is in syd now.

I also would like to meet some ppl, and urgently needed advice for servicing and panel beating.....

Joey

hey man welcome to Sydney!!

maybe this month's meet could somehow be pushed forward to this weekend or something.. a mini-meet perhaps.. i'd be up for something like that.. as for servicing, i took my 1zz to Castle Hill Toyota for its 30K km service +rego last Wednesday and have nothing but positive feedback to say.. its abit too far from St. Leonards tho :huh:

oh and if your familiar with Nando's in Melbourne.. let me know, i can vouch for one particular store :whistling::lol:

Yea im up for a mini meet or something like that, maybe a meet and greet at the normal spot??

Or have 2 meets this month??

One a catch up and prob just talking in a circle and laughing at SSSs LOL

and

Two a cruise of some description to some location.

What does everyone think??

my suggestion(s);

20/09 meet this saturday @ usual location then photos at homebush?

27/09 monthly meet: another cruise?

in saying the above, im open to where ever :D

my suggestion(s);

On the 20/09 there is a dyno day that a few guys will be going to myself included maybe we all meet up there and have some fun then go for a photoshoot somewhere??

Details of dyno day:

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=17093

Edited by levinboy

my suggestion(s);

On the 20/09 there is a dyno day that a few guys will be going to myself included maybe we all meet up there and have some fun then go for a photoshoot somewhere??

oh yeah.. what about in the evening? i work saturday mornings but we'll see

Well, I think the best time is on late fri nite or sat nite. Or perhaps Wed nite too

I need the sat morning and early arvo for house inspection.

Still looking.. I only have until end of october to get somewhere to live!!!

I have limited access on internet, so can someone sms me once you have decide the time and pls, provide a full address, cos I have a GPS only!

Edited by joeyee

friday night it is then?

at the usual time of 8-8:30pm?

homebush should be fine, now that the rugby season has finished.. and in the coming weeks, the other footie code will be full into finals action.. so a photoshoot would be perfect, esp. with all this nice weather around B)

will we decide then if we wanna cruise or is Bill/Xoom gonna show us his 'whereis skills :P

Mods i hope you dont mind me doing this:

Hi All,

Our FIRST monthly meet will be in Sydney on FRIDAY the 19th of September which is THIS coming Friday.

We are planning to meet up and welcome Joeyee to Sydney at the usual villawood spot around 8pm-830pm.

Will decide on the night if we want to cruise or just hang out.

Here is a map of where we meet

Post up if you're coming.

See you then

post-8238-1221554087_thumb.jpg

cheers

Nick

Hopefully we have a few people come out so we can also discuss what we will do later this month.

Edited by levinboy

It sux, id love to come to a meet but its so far away from home (central coast), plus i drive to syd everyday for work so im already clocking up 1000+ ks a week. I might try work something out. Many ppl go to villawood meet??

hey guys, ive not long moved to sydney..well 5 weeks ago. So im learning my way around now pretty well as i work all over the place. Im living in Dural at the moment so I no the hills area quite well now. Dont have many friends down here yet lol so thort if i was to tag along at a monthly meet i can meet some new ppl and see some sweet rides out there!! Im not doin anything this fri so if the meet is goin ahead ill definately come along. Does anyone live out Dural way??? It would save me driving the first time if someone does thats all.. Adrian