exhaust

stinky

hi guys recently i purchased a s12 xforce for my rolla and just wondering if it can be silenced for the s12 any advice need to know asap and could it be silence like stocky lol is abit too loud for me. Ohhh yeh one more thing i went to king wreckers in fairfield they can get stock alloy wills for 800 buks with tyres brand new cheap or i can neg with them thanx guys hopefully someone would help ta.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did u buy this muffler brand new? I believe this muffler comes with a silencer..

hey thanx for the reply yeh i bought it brand knew from performance exhaust centre from northmead is getting pretty loud is not an varex but just an normal twin loop s12 xforce so yeh just wondering if they can silence it back to normal by using a computer or similar thanx.

You're a special one that's for sure.

Haha x2.

Mate if you really wanna silence it you will need a silencer (makes sense), which is a separate metal piece that goes inside your muffler tip. However you will lose some flow with a silencer on..

Haha x2.

Mate if you really wanna silence it you will need a silencer (makes sense), which is a separate metal piece that goes inside your muffler tip. However you will lose some flow with a silencer on..

hi guys yeh i understand but ppl say that the s12 can be silenced so yeh just want to give it a try think one of my friends can do it for me or tomorrow i call up the performace exhaust place to help me out is the s10 much quiet than the s12 and also the hakken guy that done it for me say is a s10 and he put a s12 wonder if he can switch it for me thanx.

hi guys yeh i understand but ppl say that the s12 can be silenced so yeh just want to give it a try think one of my friends can do it for me or tomorrow i call up the performace exhaust place to help me out is the s10 much quiet than the s12 and also the hakken guy that done it for me say is a s10 and he put a s12 wonder if he can switch it for me thanx.

ok...................what?

Don't they teach punctuation in school any more?

Haha x2.

Hello. Yes I understand, but people have informed me that the s12 can be silenced. I've been investgating it, and I'm sure one of my friends has the right skill set to perform the work for me. The other option is that I contact the performace exhaust busines near me. Does the s10 provide a more subtle tone over that of the s12? (I couldn't make sense of the last sentence).

Fixed.

Haha x2.

Hello. Yes I understand, but people have informed me that the s12 can be silenced. I've been investgating it, and I'm sure one of my friends has the right skill set to perform the work for me. The other option is that I contact the performace exhaust busines near me. Does the s10 provide a more subtle tone over that of the s12? (I couldn't make sense of the last sentence).

Fixed.

hey corrollasportivo03 you from sydney by the way if so is your friend able to fixed the problem lol. Also is a automatic hahahaha but i didnt realize its gonna be that loud for the s12 lol and think of silencing it or tell the guy too swap it for a s10 or change back to stock thanx

Haha x2.

Fixed.

hey corrollasportivo03 you from sydney by the way if so is your friend able to fixed the problem lol. Also is a automatic hahahaha but i didnt realize its gonna be that loud for the s12 lol and think of silencing it or tell the guy too swap it for a s10 or change back to stock thanx

Oh...my...lord

just a quick question, why did u get that exhaust if u want it to be quiet?

U can get a silencer from almost any exhaust place for the s12. you should try Autobarn, thats where i got mine!

hi msman thanx so they install it for u aswell how much would it cost thanx.

just a quick question, why did u get that exhaust if u want it to be quiet?

U can get a silencer from almost any exhaust place for the s12. you should try Autobarn, thats where i got mine!

hi msman thanx so they install it for u aswell how much would it cost thanx.

dude anyone with half a brain could install it. Are you really that unable to swing a spanner???

• 3 weeks later...
are you serious? the s12 is louder than a cannon?

What is even more serious is the lack of punctuation in his sentences. LOL

I have to think his keyboard is just alpha numeric. No symbols :lol: :D

, . ? ! ' ' " " ( ) just to name a few .....

this is pure entertaiment this is why i come to tocau everyday because i know i will read something funny and have a good laugh about it all the best with your exhaust mate and while you are at it maybe you can start inventing a computer that will make all the cannon and fart can on the lancers to shut the fuk up

:rolleyes: