How Many Kms Your Car Have?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, as far as i know i think mine is sitting on about 220,000kms... Abit high for a 91 rolla but she still runs, and goes hard.

220k isn't high for a '91 model car, especially in Australia (big distances between major centres mean kilometres get racked up very easily).

My Dec '97 AE102 is on about 294,000km at the moment, getting ready to take it off the road for a few days to do timing belt, water pump etc before I go on a cruise at the end of the year. Problem is finding the time, and alternate transport to work in case it takes longer than a weekend.

My 05 Sportivo is approaching 60,000ks, still cant fault it. My Holden Ute had been through 2 clutches by 41,000k not to mention the numerous rattles and shakes it developed along the way.

Gotta love Toyota reliability!!!

approximately 106,800Kms on 2000 AE112R Corolla sedan

Bought mine in mid August 2007 with approximately 86,800 Kms on it.

Did the most Ks last year simply because I was cruising A LOT!

Geeezzzzz I Am Quite Surprised For The Number Of Kms Done By Some Cars :-l I Thought Mine Did A Few LoL But For A 2002 I Suppose It's Not Too Bad! ;-)

What can I say - if you like cars and enjoy tdriving the kays will come.........

.......150k service next friday ;) on my 03 sportivo and it still tight in the body, and winds out to speeds that there is no way I would admit to in writing. Previously (pre-mortgage) I had the luxury of being able to have an everyday car and a weekend car. The sportivo was the compromise that saw me get a better everyday car without a weekend car anymore. I don't regret it, but depreciation once you crack 100,000ks is a biatch............only if you want to sell. For me, there is no reason to sell at present, so I'll just keep on enjoying it.

Geeezzzzz I Am Quite Surprised For The Number Of Kms Done By Some Cars :-l I Thought Mine Did A Few LoL But For A 2002 I Suppose It's Not Too Bad! ;-)

The reason why i put on 20,000kms in about 7 months is because i use my car for work and drive alot!