MUGG SHOTS!

BONDEE

haha my mates were gunna go japan and live in those capsule thingos. i think i'd sh!t myself - walls everywhere in such a small place LOL what happens if someone locks u from outside !!!

i didnt think the capsuls had doors.

They don't. They just have pull down blinds like this, no locks and minimal privacy:

blindsam2.jpg

haha my mates were gunna go japan and live in those capsule thingos. i think i'd sh!t myself - walls everywhere in such a small place LOL what happens if someone locks u from outside !!!

i didnt think the capsuls had doors.

They don't. They just have pull down blinds like this, no locks and minimal privacy:

blindsam2.jpg

ahh only in japan

i've always wondered what its liek in those capsuls. was it comfy?

It was alright, and surprisingly roomy. I've slept in worse conditions. Though the pillow was just like a pillowcase filled with macaroni. I guess it was just something for the experience. Was probably the most expensive accommodation during the trip.

Forget the capsule. How old are you, DJKOR? lol

I'm 21. Was 20 during the Japan trip. What were you trying to get at here. I did take a trip to Shibuya and checked out the 'love hotels' if that's what you were thinking.

hehe. I wasn't taking a shot at you or anything like that. It's just that you look sooooo young there. lol

hehe. I wasn't taking a shot at you or anything like that. It's just that you look sooooo young there. lol

All good. Why thank you. I like to think I'm still young. Somewhat never feels that way anymore though.

And in keeping with the thread purpose, I was going to post another photo... but then realised; I don't really have anymore of me that are decent. I hate photos of myself.

Got bored cut hair.......was sick of it plus i guess its gunna be hot soon.........shortest ive ever had it........just wanted to keep going lol...started with 25mm then 22mm ended on 18mm lol......the 16 and 12mm were calling me hahahaha

haircut.jpg

This is at another TOCA members (Semil) hotel party 2 years ago...

Im the one on the left. Semil is the one in the middle.

PB1100111.jpg

i think i know that bloke on the far right, are you guys from bossley park or around there ?

bill mate! i read the article just the other day at the tyre shop. ur 1 crazy mofo man! hahaha love your sexy pic hahaha

he does pull off the quite seductive look doesnt he lol...........cheers for putting the scan up bill ive been trying to track down a copy for a read....thanx