MUGG SHOTS!

BONDEE

n691386962_1938834_885.jpg

Nell & I :)

no more pictures with nell your ugly rubbing off on her

bill u gangsta

Going by his pic of his arm in the tattoo thread with his olive complexion and hairy shoulder I bet he has a big nose, faux hawk and or mullet, and has that putrid BO smell that most wogs have mixed with lynx...

am I on the money here??

Edited by Simo

bill u gangsta

lol .... dont mess with me uleh or ill put u on a kebab rotiserry and garlic sauce ur ***** :P :P :P :P

get ur mug up spillige :P

Going by his pic of his arm in the tattoo thread with his olive complexion and hairy shoulder I bet he has a big nose, faux hawk and or mullet, and has that putrid BO smell that most wogs have mixed with lynx...

am I on the money here??

spot on, by the look of your ugly head your a rissol eating, vb drinking bogan thats on the doll and sticks thongs up his *****

definition of a Bogan

For other uses, see Bogan (disambiguation).

The term bogan (pronounced /ˈboʊgən/, rhyming with slogan) is Australian and New Zealand English slang, usually pejorative or self-deprecating, for a person who is, or is perceived to be, of a lower-class background. According to the stereotype, the speech and mannerisms of "bogans" indicate, poor education, cheap clothing and uncultured upbringing. 'Bogans' usually reside in economically disadvantaged suburbs (often outer metropolitan) or rural areas[1].

The term is a close regional equivalent to the English term Chav or Pikey, Scottish term Ned, Irish term Scanger or Spide and the North American terms White Trash and Hillbilly.

am I on the money here??

bill u gangsta

lol .... dont mess with me uleh or ill put u on a kebab rotiserry and garlic sauce ur ***** :P :P :P :P

get ur mug up spillige :P

to many people know my face, ;) not a good idea to put it on a public forum

am I on the money here??

What's that all about, Simo? :blink:

am I on the money here??

spot on, by the look of your ugly head your a rissol eating, vb drinking bogan thats on the doll and sticks thongs up his *****

definition of a Bogan

The term bogan (pronounced /ˈboʊgən/, rhyming with slogan) is Australian and New Zealand English slang, usually pejorative or self-deprecating, for a person who is, or is perceived to be, of a lower-class background. According to the stereotype, the speech and mannerisms of "bogans" indicate, poor education, cheap clothing and uncultured upbringing. 'Bogans' usually reside in economically disadvantaged suburbs (often outer metropolitan) or rural areas[1].

The term is a close regional equivalent to the English term Chav or Pikey, Scottish term Ned, Irish term Scanger or Spide and the North American terms White Trash and Hillbilly.

am I on the money here??

lol hes the livign incarnation of australianism you do bes tto learn his ways you Muppet.

Muppet

"a person who defies explanation with regard to common sense and logic, exhubing an air of confidence that is mutually exclusive to that of their accomplishments or ability

'what the hell is Emma doing, can she not see that if im not at my desk I can not answer my phone, she is such a **** muppet " '

The only way to settle the tension between Spillage and Simo this is through a Yu-gi-oh card game.

It's time to D...D...D...D...D...D...D...D...D...D...D...D...D...D...D...D...D...D...D...D...

D...D...D...D...D...D...D...D...D...D...D...D...D...DUEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

definition of a Bogan

am I on the money here??

Spot on mate, god bless stereotypes ;)

:angry:

Who cares if someones a stereotype or not, or if you think they arent good looking or not - if u got nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all!

This is a muggs shot thread so lets just keep it at that hey?

you a cop?

I remember, when i came back to tocau, that Spillige and mrs.sportivo were trying to outdo each other by throwing names like "5T" around.

My guess is that spillige thought he was hardcore once, and some rice boys (as pictured) still probably want to beat him or get their money back from him.

arts_angryasian_392.jpg

Nelson... :o

I can't believe you actually posted that. For shame! Don't make me tell Dead that you're posing as him again... :lol:

Edited by Leroy

you a cop?

I remember, when i came back to tocau, that Spillige and mrs.sportivo were trying to outdo each other by throwing names like "5T" around.

My guess is that spillige thought he was hardcore once, and some rice boys (as pictured) still probably want to beat him or get their money back from him.

arts_angryasian_392.jpg

Nelson... :o

I can't believe you actually posted that. For shame! Don't make me tell Dead that you're posing as him again... :lol:

lol leroy i thought we were friends....... :huh: i dont claim to be any thing, im just me, i pay my taxes like every one else. 5T whats that?

Well, let's get this thread back on track so here goes! These are a couple pictures of my missus (who makes the WA TOCAU crew cupcakes on occasional meets - especially for Jeremy) and I on our trip around Asia this time last year.

#1. Riding in the Space Wheel, Ocean Park, Hong Kong.

9tpzls.jpg

#2. Great Wall, Beijing.

wch8k2.jpg

P.S. Trying to out do Simo and you, Nellie. :P

Edited by Jaaassseeee

Well, let's get this thread back on track so here goes! These are a couple pictures of my missus (who makes the WA TOCAU crew cupcakes on occasional meets - especially for Jeremy) and I on our trip around Asia this time last year.

9tpzls.jpg

#2. Great Wall, Beijing.

wch8k2.jpg

oh mad your asian

rice boys, HAHAHA wdf is that ? asian boys ?

23hogpd.jpg

me & maggie & duy's ugly head

oh nice :) though that maggie person looks familiar. this chick linh that went to my school who has a nice named maggie that maggie and this maggie look alike

Edited by Ascendant Rice

9tpzls.jpg

#2. Great Wall, Beijing.

wch8k2.jpg

HAHA Jase is it a competition?! :P

PS - Jase your mrs is very pretty! :)