Group Buy - Genuine Toyota Slim line Weather Sheilds - [CANCELLED]

tiet

- Item Details -

Image attached below, [image borrowed from Golfie88] [image borrowed from bonbon]

This is a group buy for a set of 4 Geuine Toyota Japan Slim line Weather Sheilds for corolla hatchbacks (pre facelift and facelift).

- Price -

[Need to be comfirmed] from the last time i heard, i think it was around $150 but we still have to wait for spillage to contact Castle Hill Toyota. For Interstate Buyers Postage has not been included yet, If anyone has knowledge of a good courier service that post's interstate please comment.

- How to Deposit -

As of this point, i still need to talk to spillage to figure out how this will work.

- How do we get the item to you?-

For Interstate buyers i will be posting them, either to your door or at a desginated location, extra postage cost is at your cost. For NSW buyers, either Pick-UP or again postage at the buyer's cost.

- Buyers -

With Buyers i need confirmation, as well as the limit of the group buy i need to consult spillage about the limit because i dont want to be handling 50 buyers -_- for now the limit will be 20. since theres only a few spots left the next members to request for a spot will get it, if people drop out who evers next in line will get the spot, i will determine who gets the spots from the timestamps of the messages

1. spillige (syd)

3. evoke (melb)

4. KT668 (syd)

6. Rainman (Melb)

7. Dav0 (Syd)

8. Sportivo VVTL-i (Melb)

9. B16A (syd)

10. Simo (ACT)

11. Chicken (WA)

13. Brad (Syd) - Maybe

14. Browny (Syd)- Maybe

15. stinky (Syd)

17. xaero (QLD)

20. Vuongster (syd)

Group Buy is now Cancelled.

post-10020-1225433719_thumb.jpg

post-10020-1225468404_thumb.jpg

post-10020-1225515228_thumb.jpg

Edited by tiet

sorry not sure if this has been covered before, but can you get these for the new model current shape model ? ( zre 152 )? lol nice "description" aye.

thanks

well from what i've been thinking its for the preface lift and facelift corollas, spillage can you confirm this? as for if we can get them for the ZRE, don't think so seeing how its a group buy for the one product

all the details u will need will be posted monday morning, the price as of now is $150 for a set of 4, need to confirm if theres a discount. im happy with 20 we can maybe push for 25-30, also up to tiet i dont want him in the **** with 20 interstate orders, so its up to him really i dont mind distributing sydney orders, we could even have a meet up so we can hand out all guards at once, this is for pre and facelift only. we will give it 1 week as of this monday for all intrested buyers to post and or drop out, after that i will start collecting deposits, 50% deposit atleast is needed upfront and rest when the goods arive, the best way of doing this also is with a group meeting if possible. u can pay in full if u like (recomended) interstate buyers must pay in full along with any postage/handling fees see tiet for details. tiet if u want to add any thing to this plz do

with the shipping cost i can't really get a quote until i know dimensions and weight of the package so i might have to handle shipping seperate and after we have recieved them

Better Option is to send it in bulk to only one person interstate for local distribution:

Syd - Spillige

Melb - TRD ( he is trustworthy i suppose :P)

Act - Simo (since he is the only one)

WA - Ken ( may be)

QLD - Ash85 (dunno but yeah)

That was we gonna save on shipping as well. :)

with the shipping cost i can't really get a quote until i know dimensions and weight of the package so i might have to handle shipping seperate and after we have recieved them

tiet ill have that info for u on monday, we might all be able to send our payments derectly to castle hill toyota, that way once they have recieved all our payments they can order them, that way cuting out the middle man, just an idea. they might even be able to post it to u, if u supply them with an address. i can ask them if u want, just trying to make it easier for u tiet

i'd love that spillage :)

and im not sure if the first image is corect i think it is o.o

second picture added, from bon bon's beast, sorry for not asking bon bon but i didn't have a picture :(

for as if we are limiting it to 20 for now it is, but if spillage is able to get it sent directly to peoples houses then i guess we could expand :)

Edited by tiet

hey guys you seem all very lost in doing this i reccommend that you,

tiet/spillage collects the whole amount of money not deposits in your account have the members that are depositing to put a refrence name under the payment

eg - "KazeTOCA" $150

then you should have a list and tick off all the people that have paid you once youve done that take out the bulk money and go to castle hill toyota and pay them in bulk and pick it up when its been delievred then send them out to one honest member from each state or even a moderator from each state to distribute them

Just an idea for you guys

Steven.

Sorry to be a pain but i think i mite be out of the gb.. they looked bigger then i thought they were :P i think i seen different one else where..

:D good luck with the gb thou!

i'd love that spillage :)

and im not sure if the first image is corect i think it is o.o

second picture added, from bon bon's beast, sorry for not asking bon bon but i didn't have a picture :(

for as if we are limiting it to 20 for now it is, but if spillage is able to get it sent directly to peoples houses then i guess we could expand :)

so is the second picture u added what we will be buying through this group buy? I agree with Ken, they look bigger than some that i have seen..Can we get a pic from toyota of what we are buying?

the black car and red one are the weather guards we want, the ones in picure 1 are the sedan ones they dont fit hatchs, thats why they look to short on back. ill have all this info on monday, please note if theres no discount this gb might be called off or restricted to only sydney people. thx

hey guys! could u count me out of this group buy please!

purchased C-ONE wing tips and just found a CAI [i rather the CAI then the weather sheilds right now]

sorry guys once again! just dont have enough funds to buy everything atm!

If you have part numbers i should be able to get some low prices... let me know and ill get some prices.. CBF organising group buy for 20+ people though, just numbers ;)

I think this is the the part numbers "08611-13100 for the 5 door runx hatch" quoted from bonbon in one of the thread. Let us know how much you can get it for :spiteful: