The Post a Reason Why Your Life is Better than the Person Above Thread

the_random_hero

I think I better post now because once there is at least 2 more posts, I would be stuffed. Man this is rough. I wouldn't say my life is better than your man. I think the way it all comes down, how you enjoy your life. Anyways, I reckon my life is great because:

I'm 21, in a secure job with the ability of fall back onto another employer and am really hard working. I drive 204kW of Toyota V6. I manage to wing things pretty easily (LOL, I think I've got some reputation going on in the Aurion forum). I have some of the most loyal friends that a person could have, and I am always focused on helping others more than helping myself.

My life is better because:

- Thanks to the copious amount of dodgy senators in the local Government, brothels occupy nearby suburbs like Aldi's

- I have love handles (I hear they're all the craze now with chicks)

- I'm into Led Zep

- I have a cat that can talk, and is an assassin for the lizard-like Draconian types, of whom are the ruling Shadow Goverment for the Earth in its entirety (They are the guys who reside on the dark side of the moon with Bon Scott).

I am 22.

- I am fully independent.

- I attend University and my current major I'm averaging 80%

- I have saved up enough in my previous jobs to last me for the next 2 years without working (and I rent in South Perth, which is the poshy area of Perth so I believe my living conditions are top notch)

- Whether I have a girlfriend or not does not really concern me, as I believe I can live without one anyway

- I drive a brand new Toyota Corolla Conquest (I saved up for it)

- I already have 2 jobs lined up (one of them is one of the big fours)

- I have a loving family whom I can turn to for advice and support if needed

- I have a bunch of awesome mates that will stick by me whenever I need them

- I have a best mate who we've met since highschool, and we're the tightest of tight

- I have enough money to dine out with friends and my misses every 2-3 days a week

So life is not that bad. For me anyway. I'm sure many of you aren't far off the mark to me, and you should be pleased that you aren't one of those who struggle to make ends meet on a daily basis and no food is brought to the table. Quite frankly, I believe most of you still live off your parent's riches. Not naming names, but seriously, if you're a guy the d!ck is there for a reason. Shoulder the responsibility that comes with being of age, everybody does it sooner or later. If you're a girl, it might just be that time of the month.

TOCAU-WA rule.

Over and out.

P.S Haiison son, Toyota Integra ftw!

Edited by Jaaassseeee

Im 21

-Full Independent

- Work in Real Estate and sold my first house 2 weeks before my 20th bday

- I own two cars

- I own and track one of the rariest suzukis **** the are more ferriars then cappuccinos

- I go to the track as often as possible

- Awesome circle of friends

- One brother owns a Evo IX and other has a 180sx Type X so i can pretty much driven them whenever i feel like...which isnt too often cause the cappuccino is more fun to drive.

I can not complain about life at the moment love my job which can be stressful at times. I love both my cars and my family/friends.

im better than you ^^ because i drive a corolla sportivo LOLOL

but yes alsoo because

- im on 4month holiday

- just finished HSC

- have great friends & supporting family

- a huge wardrobe

- a full tank of petrol :)

and relax buddy theres only been 2 people who have been "emo" lately - they might actually see this as a threat and little kids ? wdf ? your only 19 yourself

dont get me started

nice thread hero... im better cause i say and do what i feel and i dont take no **** from no body, i love getting into random brawls, being round beatiful woman, have 2 friends i can trust with my life and having a good time, thats all i need for now.... one more thing if emoz want to end there lives, y then do more and more of them keep appearing? shouldnt they be dieing off?

Edited by spillige

my life is better than you cause i dont have to show off my material goods and/or status to enjoy life :rolleyes:

what the fck ? LOL please show me where i have showed off my "material goods"

Did i specifically say you did?gtfo =]

LOL I love it how people get so defensive hahahaha

my life is better than you cause i dont have to show off my material goods and/or status to enjoy life :rolleyes:

what the fck ? LOL please show me where i have showed off my "material goods"

Did i specifically say you did?gtfo =]

err ? you posted it under me and the ":rolleyes:" gossh at least admit it

My reasons for the thread - every single person out there (I don't care who you are) is competitive by nature. By trying to up somebody else, they might just realise all the good in their life.

I'm better than the person above me because I'm getting two superchargers in the post tomorrow :)

My life is bettur cuz i can shuffle on the hood of my rolla

could you film it and put it up? :lol:

lol i tried once wasnt good idea lol almost fully dented the hood bahaha

im surprised you didnt consider this first. its a thin piece of metal thats held by two hinges and a latch.