ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

How do u manage to fond all these pics juvie??? D:

Google images is your friend :D Just add Auris or ZRE152H in a phrase and away you go...

a2c84123.jpg

Oh yes :yahoo:

Amazing the difference black headlights make to the ZRE's. Still trying to decide if I will do it to mine or not. The more I see it the more I like it.

Amazing the difference black headlights make to the ZRE's. Still trying to decide if I will do it to mine or not. The more I see it the more I like it.

saw vs0p's black headlights and mate, I really want to do this (after a couple months from getting my coilovers in LOL).. you really gotta see it in person to appreciate how F'n awesome it looks. Pretty sure it will make my black facelift look even more meaner and aggressive so this mod is on the table for me too :)

black headlights? it's such a pain to do...

sg4.jpg

black headlights? it's such a pain to do..

Also adding to that pain would be fitting Angel Eyes.I'm searching for pics with them on too...

9bad8dd2.jpg

Is this the only Facelift after market rear that features a diffuser? I've always thought the rear of the facelift to be a great place for a diffuser.

No, TRD Japan now offers their version:

Official TRD Facelift release PDF

Thanks for the link mate, funny the rest of the body kit isn't listed on there.

Now how do I go about ordering those parts from Japan?

Just as an FYI, as im at work and cant find it online from the limited searching i did. What is the stock wheel size for a late 2010 Corolla Conquest. It's the 16" 5 spoke wheels.

I believe they are 16 x 6.5? More importantly what is the stock offset, i need this to figure out what wheels i can fit under the guards without scrubbing on the stock guards for when i lower it :)

Thanks in advance!