my rolla side swiped

hub cap scatchs all thansk to mum :( and yeh the front bumper feels liek its the other cars pant it doesnt feel liek a scratch

ok....

so now go out and buff it up... everything will be all good! If theres still some scratching.. then contact a small scratch and dent removalist

shouldnt cost you too much...

FKIN! These people who sideswipe peoples car really p!ssed me OFF!

one of my relative.. had their rolla side swipe all the way from the left back passenger door to hub caps and back bumper...... and it happen in a small shopping centre.... where there are alot of people around and they dint even leave a note or anything...

and the other thing... my relative onli went to the shop centre for 20 mins? came back to the car and they got all these SH !T! T_T

but yeh.. these people who does this kind of thing should be shot! LOL

Mate i know how you feel... i was driving down merrylands rd in the cappa going to a mates place doing about 60km/h and then i see this red corolla merge in to me lane and side swipe my car. Now it was at night and my head lights work fine. He tried to us the excuse i should of let him in. Mind you i was on the left lane he was on the right car in front of him stopped to turn right so he thought he would jump in my lane...i dont have to let him in.

Lucky it all buffed out.

Which im sure most of your's would too. Although they may be one big deep scratch.

prob some ignorant old lady or old man..

i was @ ikea yesterday having a 1 DOLLAR HOT DOG :D :D then looking down @ the car park.. a 80 yr old man just backed RIGHT into a prado (lucky it was a prado with a tow bar) and he just drove off and looked @ his car 10m down the road.. nothing too major.. drives away...

i took down his number plate and left a note on the guy's car that got hit.. im sick of hit and runs..

OUCH :( Thats a bummer mate

I think a few people have stories about things like this, it seems that in most cases people are either:

- Blissfully unaware that they have hit you

- Floggin the fuk out of their car to get away from you and leave the scene AFAP

I believe in KARMA, so you know that person who did that to your car (if intentional) will get a just result sooner or later ;)

At least you didnt get woken up by the sound of sliding tyres with your car alarm going off ...... run out in the rain at 5am in the morning in your boxer shorts to see a lo-lux dart around the corner and the rear end of your rolla in peices on the ground ><

it was probably spillige :D

haha joking

.....if it was me there would be nothing left of his car... it happened to me with my bmw, the guys playin with his radio and side swipes my car i come out to get the mail and see a rusted out volvo trying to make an escape, i rip him out of his car and he starts crying, he wasnt going any where cause his whole front end was gone.... 20k worth in damege and his got no insurance wtf, his still paying it off to this day. my rolla had been keyed twice and a brick thrown at it so far, got an alarm the other day plus baseball bat near door now...

I'm not surprised that you car keeps getting trashed since you seem to resort to violence every time things don't go your way spillage, it's just karma biting you in the *****. You could have just taken their number plates.

Ascendant justice, if it buffs out and there are some minor scratches it shouldn't cost too much to repair by a mobile detailer. My guess is over east things will be a lot cheaper too, it's worth calling around and getting good quotes. Good luck!! :)

I'm not surprised that you car keeps getting trashed since you seem to resort to violence every time things don't go your way spillage, it's just karma biting you in the *****. You could have just taken their number plates.

Ascendant justice, if it buffs out and there are some minor scratches it shouldn't cost too much to repair by a mobile detailer. My guess is over east things will be a lot cheaper too, it's worth calling around and getting good quotes. Good luck!! :)

nothing wrong with violence its human nature, why should i deny myself the pleasure of drama i still get exited going to kickboxing cause i love getting my ***** kicked and giving the same back, but stuffin around with some ones car is wrong i dont do that ****, its low

nothing wrong with violence its human nature, why should i deny myself the pleasure of drama i still get exited going to kickboxing cause i love getting my ***** kicked and giving the same back, but stuffin around with some ones car is wrong i dont do that ****, its low

.....if it was me there would be nothing left of his car... it happened to me with my bmw, the guys playin with his radio and side swipes my car i come out to get the mail and see a rusted out volvo trying to make an escape, i rip him out of his car and he starts crying, he wasnt going any where cause his whole front end was gone.... 20k worth in damege and his got no insurance wtf, his still paying it off to this day. my rolla had been keyed twice and a brick thrown at it so far, got an alarm the other day plus baseball bat near door now...

then you can't get any lower.

then you can't get any lower.

lol :) break it up jaseee :) before two of this poor kid's thread get way off track..

prob some ignorant old lady or old man..

i was @ ikea yesterday having a 1 DOLLAR HOT DOG :D :D then looking down @ the car park.. a 80 yr old man just backed RIGHT into a prado (lucky it was a prado with a tow bar) and he just drove off and looked @ his car 10m down the road.. nothing too major.. drives away...

i took down his number plate and left a note on the guy's car that got hit.. im sick of hit and runs..

LOL... what did u write on the note ken? LOL