Stock V6 to Aurion TRD (Update with Pictures)

TRDLover

I love the smoked headlights on the prototype. I wish that went across to the production model, that way it would be easier for me to obtain a set without having to wreck my own lol

Hey guys.I'm new to this forum and i am very interested in a front to back conversion also but the difference is,my camry is USA spec V6.From the looks of it,and correct me if i'm wrong,but the main differences that i see are the rear bumper,front bumper,front left and right fenders,headlight assembly and the hood.Do you guys think it will work?I will also try to contact the ones from thailand.I sure hope so cause i'll be the first one on this side of the pacific to have one :D Man you guys from australia and thailand got the good looking camry's and aurion while here in the states, we got the not so good looking ones.It looks good but it could be better like what you guys have.

Because no one has actually attempted to do such a thing, it is just a lot of guessing and may not work even since it's hard to say whether all these would even line up correctly. That said though, with enough money, anything is possible.

The way I see it, the list of parts you would need to obtain to do the front and rear are at least:

Front:

- Bumper

- Bonnet

- Headlights

- Side quarter panels (or custom body work so that the headlights fit)

Rear:

- Bumper

- Boot lid

- Tail lights

- Possibly some custom body work to the rear quarter panel as there may be variation in the tail lights.

Is it really worth spending all that much just to make your car look like another stock car?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys.I'm new to this forum and i am very interested in a front to back conversion also but the difference is,my camry is USA spec V6.From the looks of it,and correct me if i'm wrong,but the main differences that i see are the rear bumper,front bumper,front left and right fenders,headlight assembly and the hood.Do you guys think it will work?I will also try to contact the ones from thailand.I sure hope so cause i'll be the first one on this side of the pacific to have one :D Man you guys from australia and thailand got the good looking camry's and aurion while here in the states, we got the not so good looking ones.It looks good but it could be better like what you guys have.

DO IT!!! dare to be different (in the US)

US dollar is still strong so do it NOW!!!