Stock V6 to Aurion TRD (Update with Pictures)

TRDLover

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha that aint going to help locking it and unlocking it.. I got it down to an art :P Frozen Peas = unlock, lock, open boot :P hahaha

I really love the beep of the Aurion. It sounds classy. But I must say, whenever I pop the boot, it sounds like my meal is ready. My mates all say the same.

If you wanted to remove the beeper and put a chirping alarm horn in, the beepers are located in each headlight. At the rear of the headlight you will see two wires entering it. Just cut these and connect it directly to an alarm siren piezo.

Ever thought of swappign your camry badge for an Aurion 1?

Please clarify badge (meaning Toyota badge only) or the entire grill.

Remember, mine has a Pre-cash safty feature requiring a different grill.

I'm pretty sure he meant this one:

trdrear.jpg

Ever thought of swappign your camry badge for an Aurion 1?

Please clarify badge (meaning Toyota badge only) or the entire grill.

Remember, mine has a Pre-cash safty feature requiring a different grill.

I'm pretty sure he meant this one:

trdrear.jpg

Oh I see. Hmm...interesting idea though I prefer the TRD badge (including the 3500 one) :yahoo:

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks you bro

I think that any stock should change it to TRD spesially the look

If you can tell me where I can find these body kits in Thailand so I can buy for my 2009 aurion,plz

I got the kit from

http://www.valencia2005.com/toyota.asp

But if you ask my opinion I would be prepared to have it touched up by body paint shop because I had to get it fixed before I was satisfied.

Thank TRD lover for the website

I agree with you about to paint the body,I will change my car body color without paint it

I will use Foila car like the attatch picture the X5 was white color it owner make it brown mat

I think about Red Mat.what U think?

post-11701-1237299397_thumb.jpg

post-11701-1237299463_thumb.jpg

I agree with you about to paint the body,I will change my car body color without paint it

I will use Foila car like the attatch picture the X5 was white color it owner make it brown mat

Let me get this straight, you will buy the body kit without painting it and use Foila?

I am only concern that the body kit still needs to be touched up by a body paint shop for exact fit.

Let me get this straight, you will buy the body kit without painting it and use Foila?

I am only concern that the body kit still needs to be touched up by a body paint shop for exact fit.

Thank you TRD lover for your advice to paint the body kit

but I want to know the price of the front & rear kit for the aurion by us Dollar $$ if you can??

Because I have the side kit.

and where is the shop ?? because the address on the map writen in thailand languge.

Thank you TRD lover for your advice to paint the body kit

but I want to know the price of the front & rear kit for the aurion by us Dollar $$ if you can??

Because I have the side kit.

and where is the shop ?? because the address on the map writen in thailand languge.

TRDlover

I want to know the body kits made from plastic or fiber ??

Also If you know were I can get like these rims ??

Thank you for your replay

To answer both your questions. I don't really know what is the price EXCLUDING the side kit but the price in Thai Baht is 45K for everything. I figure you might be able to knock off around 6K Baht (don't quote me on this)

The shop is on Ramkhumhaeng Road (Sukapiban 3) close to Ramkhumhaeng Soi 166

The body kit on mine is Fiber.

As for the rims, mine are Work SC2 Model. I got mine from SCW on Paholyotin Road near Sanampao.

Don't think they have a website. As for the rims attached in your post, looks like TRD rims to me but need someone else to confirm that. If they are TRD rims then Thailand is not a good source for authentic TRD rims for Camry.

If you are in town, let me know and I can take you there. Or have someone in Thailand call me for directions.

PM if you want my mobile number

Edited by TRDLover

Also If you know were I can get like these rims ??

Actually, SupaTouring here found a much closer match to those rims that were on the prototype TRD Aurion:

I kinda wish the TRD rims were like the prototype they had before (shown below). Those would look okay in my opinion; and is that some minor dish on them as well? So now all this 20 inch fun, looks like I should join in with some nice deep dish. Hmmmm, the temptation. I think a set of AirRunner suspension would suit best.

toyotaaurionsportsconceax0.jpg

I believe the prototype wheels are g.max 'bona fide'
. They are in rack one.

Thank to every one for their comments

specially TRDLover,

I will be happy to meet you there,so when my vacation come and will travel to thailand I will let you know

I will try to find the rims of TRD prototype because it look damn good

post-11701-1237733952_thumb.jpg

Thanks you bro

I think that any stock should change it to TRD spesially the look

If you can tell me where I can find these body kits in Thailand so I can buy for my 2009 aurion,plz

I got the kit from

http://www.valencia2005.com/toyota.asp

But if you ask my opinion I would be prepared to have it touched up by body paint shop because I had to get it fixed before I was satisfied.

I have had no success with this website 3 email and no replies - R style i have had replies evry time next day and very very quick postage service

Go R Style for peice of mind. - keep in mind this is my experience you guys might have better luck with valiancia.

Azza

Hey guys.I'm new to this forum and i am very interested in a front to back conversion also but the difference is,my camry is USA spec V6.From the looks of it,and correct me if i'm wrong,but the main differences that i see are the rear bumper,front bumper,front left and right fenders,headlight assembly and the hood.Do you guys think it will work?I will also try to contact the ones from thailand.I sure hope so cause i'll be the first one on this side of the pacific to have one :D Man you guys from australia and thailand got the good looking camry's and aurion while here in the states, we got the not so good looking ones.It looks good but it could be better like what you guys have.

Hey guys.I'm new to this forum and i am very interested in a front to back conversion also but the difference is,my camry is USA spec V6.From the looks of it,and correct me if i'm wrong,but the main differences that i see are the rear bumper,front bumper,front left and right fenders,headlight assembly and the hood.Do you guys think it will work?I will also try to contact the ones from thailand.I sure hope so cause i'll be the first one on this side of the pacific to have one :D Man you guys from australia and thailand got the good looking camry's and aurion while here in the states, we got the not so good looking ones.It looks good but it could be better like what you guys have.

Anethin's possible as long as u have the cash to do them. I reckon the fittings themselves are different so might as well customized them yourself in US.

Save the hazzle of shipping and sending the stuff then proceed on to fitting problems..

Because no one has actually attempted to do such a thing, it is just a lot of guessing and may not work even since it's hard to say whether all these would even line up correctly. That said though, with enough money, anything is possible.

The way I see it, the list of parts you would need to obtain to do the front and rear are at least:

Front:

- Bumper

- Bonnet

- Headlights

- Side quarter panels (or custom body work so that the headlights fit)

Rear:

- Bumper

- Boot lid

- Tail lights

- Possibly some custom body work to the rear quarter panel as there may be variation in the tail lights.

Is it really worth spending all that much just to make your car look like another stock car?

Anethin's possible as long as u have the cash to do them. I reckon the fittings themselves are different so might as well customized them yourself in US.

Save the hazzle of shipping and sending the stuff then proceed on to fitting problems..

Well said. I had to get mine re-done before I was happy. So, I suggest to get it locally done.