how often do u speed?

like ive said before i cant spell and punctuate to save my life, seems to be a major deal around here

It's only an issue if you expect people to understand that you are making a joke. Words on a page without punctuation or grammar are very easily misinterpreted.

Spelling on this forum should not be an issue, notice those little red lines that appear under your words? That means you are doing it wrong. If that's too hard to understand, maybe cut and paste your post into word and let the program do it for you?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tripper, no. Just no.

1. If you think that 235 kms an hour gets you brownie points - you are mistaken.

2. If you really don't give a crap when you get behind the wheel, then Keisari has a point.

The only way you will ever learn that your actions actually have consequences is by having your 20yr old rectum turned into a wind tunnel by one of the gents in cell block B - thats safer than you learning by wiping out a family of 4 on the Pacific Hwy.

(btw... did anyone else notice that the police officer in the bottom pic is having a good day? B) )

Tripper, no. Just no.

1. If you think that 235 kms an hour gets you brownie points - you are mistaken.

2. If you really don't give a crap when you get behind the wheel, then Keisari has a point.

The only way you will ever learn that your actions actually have consequences is by having your 20yr old rectum turned into a wind tunnel by one of the gents in cell block B - thats safer than you learning by wiping out a family of 4 on the Pacific Hwy.

(btw... did anyone else notice that the police officer in the bottom pic is having a good day? B) )

Most car enthusiasts have done stupid schitt, including topping speeds well over 200km's on a public highway. Dont give me that schitt now you agfay

i would rather get pulled over for being over the limit then getting my car jacked by people.
myabe once every few months i might double or triple the speed limit late at night trying to get some where or get away from someone.

Carjackings, muggings etc happen to you every few months? It might be time to change your name or something...

unfortunately this sort of stuff has become part of society here in sydney .....

thats exactly right.

i do not get targetted because of who i am, i dont even know the people and the dont know me.

being on the road most of the time around the innerwest and southwest late at night i am followed at least once a week.

i am usually driving other peoples cars during the day round these area's and seeing me driving a s5, bentley or whatever around punchbowl gets some pretty strange looks. esp as i am australian. i usually either try back streets or drive straight to the cop shop.

and yes i have been pulled over while doing it and it resulted in them being arrested and me getting a pay rise from work :P.

i dont do outrageous speeds if i dont need to. i am 20 and can go for my opens and still have not lost a single point for speeding offences.

like ive said before i cant spell and punctuate to save my life, seems to be a major deal around here

It's only an issue if you expect people to understand that you are making a joke. Words on a page without punctuation or grammar are very easily misinterpreted.

Spelling on this forum should not be an issue, notice those little red lines that appear under your words? That means you are doing it wrong. If that's too hard to understand, maybe cut and paste your post into word and let the program do it for you?

:blink: :blink: :blink:

i would rather get pulled over for being over the limit then getting my car jacked by people.
myabe once every few months i might double or triple the speed limit late at night trying to get some where or get away from someone.

Carjackings, muggings etc happen to you every few months? It might be time to change your name or something...

unfortunately this sort of stuff has become part of society here in sydney .....

thats exactly right.

i do not get targetted because of who i am, i dont even know the people and the dont know me.

being on the road most of the time around the innerwest and southwest late at night i am followed at least once a week.

i am usually driving other peoples cars during the day round these area's and seeing me driving a s5, bentley or whatever around punchbowl gets some pretty strange looks. esp as i am australian. i usually either try back streets or drive straight to the cop shop.

and yes i have been pulled over while doing it and it resulted in them being arrested and me getting a pay rise from work :P.

i dont do outrageous speeds if i dont need to. i am 20 and can go for my opens and still have not lost a single point for speeding offences.

:blink::blink::blink:

I always drive to the conditions, regardless of limit. Sometimes i am above, sometimes below. Like, on a dirt road, I rarely get above 80ish in a 100/110 zone. But doing the traditional 10% plus a tad may be more common in other environments where the risk is much lower.

not that stupid to speed on highways, but when it comes to quiter streets 5-10kms wont hurt to get home quicker - lols mind you i usually end up doing 100+ down my street - only because its long and straight :)

Confirmation in writing that your more of an idiot that previously thought. From what I have heard, you would have trouble driving your thumb into your posterior . . . let alone controlling a car at 100kph+ on a backstreet . . . You obviously haven't had any issues with dental floss just yet . . .

I cnt wayt tyl yew smsh me 4 ths pst . . . eyem lking fwd 2 eet.

Edited by -JC-

not that stupid to speed on highways, but when it comes to quiter streets 5-10kms wont hurt to get home quicker - lols mind you i usually end up doing 100+ down my street - only because its long and straight :)

Confirmation in writing that your more of an idiot that previously thought. From what I have heard, you would have trouble driving your thumb into your posterior . . . let alone controlling a car at 100kph+ on a backstreet . . . You obviously haven't had any issues with dental floss just yet . . .

take him down crab face

... lols mind you i usually end up doing 100+ down my street - only because its long and straight :)

And how does that make you feel? Warm and fuzzy inside? What shocks me is when someone takes pride in their speeding. I exceed the limit on a daily basis around the 10% mark, and I completely understand exactly how stupid I am for doing so. Sure I'm not the best to comment back, but I at least control my speeding to where there is barely anyone around so that if I stuff up, I will only be wiping myself out. Besides, going anymore than 60km/h in any residential zone is just plain stupid.

it's interesting to see just how many people actually do speed,

You probably won't believe me when i say this, its a short story....

Yesterday, i was happily cruising up the Pacific highway towards Brisbane when out of nowhere, it was pouring rain. While i was driving along, i looked to my right and what do i see? I see a car that has just come off the highway and has been flipped upside down, and stopped in the median of the two directions. The accident happened about 1-2 minutes before i drove past, so as soon as i saw it, i instantly thought the worst. Now im not sure if speeding was a factor, but i can easily tell you that the front tyres looked recently new, and the back ones were basically slicks. And it was something to see a car upside-down facing the opposite direction, but luckily, the people that were in the car are only a few who have survived an accident this christmas season. The only injuries sustained was maybe a bit of major whiplash and a few cuts and bruises. But this is a car coming off the highway at maybe 100-110 km/h.

And we stayed there until the people were put in the ambulances and taken away. After this ordeal, i have the utmost respect for Police, cause its not easy crossing a highway when cars are whizzing past.

So, there is the odd occasion where you might give the car a 'squirt', but in those few seconds, it could be your last... So i stick to the limit, or a tiny bit under it from now on.

Change that to long story LOL :lol:

Evo

speeding in the rain is just rediculously stupid :(

FFS... whats even worse is people who dont know how to drive in the wet.

If you're speeding its only relative to the speed limit.

So as long as you know how to control your car in the wet... then any speed can be done... providing its within the speed limit.

Nothing grinds my gears more than drivers who freak out as soon as they have to put their wipers on.

haha if you see my street you'd know why i speed down it :) its a freaking 50 zone, quiet, long, not even busy with people or nearby schools as such so hey why not :) dont sit there pretending your such a saint - the fact that you drive a sportivo may even mean something or your little "got lift" oh buddy your like so innocent aye, you've never sped in your whole life

its kinda hilarious the way people stereotype me as the person to talk lyk dish hehe keke bubble tea ? suck my d!ck

... lols mind you i usually end up doing 100+ down my street - only because its long and straight :)

And how does that make you feel? Warm and fuzzy inside? What shocks me is when someone takes pride in their speeding. I exceed the limit on a daily basis around the 10% mark, and I completely understand exactly how stupid I am for doing so. Sure I'm not the best to comment back, but I at least control my speeding to where there is barely anyone around so that if I stuff up, I will only be wiping myself out. Besides, going anymore than 60km/h in any residential zone is just plain stupid.

FYI - doing 40kmh or more over the limit in any state of Australia is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE, not just a traffic violation. But I'm sure that just makes mrs.sportivo feel even more hardcore.

Edited by Leroy

i've done my best not to speed in the last 4 months. i appreciate the privilege and respect the power that i have behind the wheel.

i may occasionally go 107 in a 100 zone, but that's downhill with a car right up my *****.

suck my d!ck

This actually explains a lot. Now I know who the star in meatspin was.