whats nicer - pre or post facelift

anferne

which front end - facelift no facelift  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

xoom did u just spray your car with your hose to take that picture? your car looks like an ugly wog

Oh, i won't go there if i was yous.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

or go his car at least .....

xoom did u just spray your car with your hose to take that picture? your car looks like an ugly wog

huh :blink: :blink: :blink: spray my car ???? ........ man u crack me up ..... as many of the ATOC members will attest to ..... my car probably see's the least amount of water of all the cars on this forum .....

a bit of education for u ...... dusty blue is my colour and thats for a reason :P :P :P ....... might wanna learn a few things before trying to have a go :P :P :P :P

hmmm ugly wog ..... last time i checked it was built in south africa & subsequently further assembled in aust and the compliance plate stamp says to me its a true blue aussie ..... i think that hard day u were referring to having today has affected ur eyesight ..... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: .... u knw just saying ..... how about u go sleep it off ..... do u some good ..... also is that ur beast in ur avtar ? its looking kinda woggy with the bling bling tail lights :P

now fella's do take it easy .... no need for anyone to lock and load ..... just put the keyboards down .... move the fingers away from the keyboard ..... take a few breaths and relax a bit :lol: :lol: :lol: there is no need for anyone to take casualties :lol: :lol: :lol:

c0045208_09014845.jpg

> Essentially, I agree with EMSii <

I think a preface lift with lids and grill looks better than a stock facelift.

Wagon only came in prefacelift. I did contemplate putting a facelift front on it though.

... common sense got the better of me.

post-8661-1231388214_thumb.jpg

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...ost&id=7670

post-8661-1231388214_thumb.jpg

Edited by JG24688

As a stock the facelift is much much better looking, stock pre-facelift (eurospec) is quite ugly..

Your AU pre-facelift has the same frontlights as euro verso and sedan and those are huge...

However with eyelids it's pretty good looking. :)

I prefer the pre-facelift because you can get more body parts for it.

Here's a last summer pic from my pre-facelift (eurospec).

rmlixs.jpg

Edited by emsii

As a stock the facelift is much much better looking, stock pre-facelift (eurospec) is quite ugly..

Your AU pre-facelift has the same frontlights as euro verso and sedan and those are huge...

However with eyelids it's pretty good looking. :)

I prefer the pre-facelift because you can get more body parts for it.

Here's a last summer pic from my pre-facelift (eurospec).

rmlixs.jpg

hey man i love your car! ive seen it on car domain.

btw does the standard compressor bar fit on a facelift aus model?

i want a rear bar but i might have to settle for a common one here!

IMG_6341.jpg

WOW! That looks tough!

I say Facelift because:

Its more in preportion/flows better with the rest of the lines of the body (to me anyways)

I too like the way the head lights following the curve of the wheel arch (though it looks like the eurospec pre-facelift also has this feature...)

I LOVE the tear drop look, it gets me everytime :wub:

With the pre-facelift to me just looks too 'pug nose' ish. To me there's just not enough curves or lines... I like my cars with curves ;)

lol nice description. you make the facelift sound so voluptuous

I say Facelift because:

Its more in preportion/flows better with the rest of the lines of the body (to me anyways)

I too like the way the head lights following the curve of the wheel arch (though it looks like the eurospec pre-facelift also has this feature...)

I LOVE the tear drop look, it gets me everytime :wub:

With the pre-facelift to me just looks too 'pug nose' ish. To me there's just not enough curves or lines... I like my cars with curves ;)

man do you live near north rocks or carlingford? i swear i see you car all the time on north rocks rd in the morning

yes i do, next time of you see me put a reply in this thread. http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=8066

I vote facelift. Imo, the facelift model looks more aggressive from factory. While the pre-facelift model has the potential to look very aggressive once it has both eyelids and a sports grille dropped in. =)