Warning: R34 Police Car. PERTH

I have just been told on imports101 that there is a white R34 Skyline cop car going around. Its White with black rims with an small antenna and lights hidden. They have used this R34 on antilag cruises but pre warning on any cruise they may rock up to our cruises so nothing silly. Take it easy boys, OH and girls!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In QLD there are a few undercover cop cars that will bait ppl into speeding through various means, but they are usually stock looking unmodified current sports cars.

Does this mean the undercover cop in the R34 will go to cruises and get out of the car at the start of a cruise while everyone is standing around and chit-chat too?

In QLD there are a few undercover cop cars that will bait ppl into speeding through various means, but they are usually stock looking unmodified current sports cars.

Does this mean the undercover cop in the R34 will go to cruises and get out of the car at the start of a cruise while everyone is standing around and chit-chat too?

that would be pretty funny..

hope they dont do that in nsw :(

youll be fine cops prolly wont be interested in a group of corollas

Boost cruising events would be highly susceptible to something like this. A cop could easily go unnoticed and mix in with the crowd and other cars even just for taking video and photos to add people onto their interest list. At worst they will do something big and have cars impounded.

picsornotreal!!!.

i know on a src cruise once a 380 unmarked ended up in the middle of all of us on mona vale road revving up and wanting to race.

went round a couple more cornors and 4 cops cars were waiting to pull everyone over.

fivedock/burwood has a blue xr6T with chrome rims and lowered with 20% tint that pulls everyone over.

and gordon/ ku-ring-gai hwy patrol has a white f6 typhoon that constantly tries baiting people of the lights and a blue xr6t with a ray ban sticker on the back, shade visors and the plates RBT or standard (they change) that is usually on the f3 or old pac.

and central police have a white ss ve on green p's with black rims that mixes with the sat night george street cruisers.

the copper i have seen driving it wears a white nike flex fit cap and looks like a person of middle eastern appearance.

i remember hearing that one LAC or hwy patrol has a lowered black stivo. dont know if it is real or still in use though.

Edited by Madrox

on the talk of coppers.

why are they sometimes using xtrails and lancers.

after driving my rents xtrail i can't see why they would use them.

1. they under perform on sand.

2. they have NO go to them at all

3. they body roll like nothing else.

4. they are to large to try and fly up alleyways

IMO a v6 rav 4 would be a much better idea.

i know on a src cruise once a 380 unmarked ended up in the middle of all of us on mona vale road revving up and wanting to race.

went round a couple more cornors and 4 cops cars were waiting to pull everyone over.

Entrapment?? :rolleyes:

imo, honestly dont they have other things to do. like looking for gangsters in china town( i almost got stabbed a while ago while going for dinner)

also in todays paper i see they are giving cops kayaks to stop kids from jumping off rocks and jettys and sending out more police and water police to stop these kids.....

how sad.

my dad has always said, australia is turning into "the land of can not"

lets all move to thailand@

Edited by Brad-dreama

australia is turning into "the land of can not"

Only in the cities....

I blame political correctness and women who turn to the company of other women because they cant make babies.

Edited by Simo

also in todays paper i see they are giving cops kayaks to stop kids from jumping off rocks and jettys and sending out more police and water police to stop these kids.....

That's pretty funny. They must knock them on the head with the awe to stop them or something...

and gordon/ ku-ring-gai hwy patrol has a white f6 typhoon that constantly tries baiting people of the lights and a blue xr6t with a ray ban sticker on the back, shade visors and the plates RBT or standard (they change) that is usually on the f3 or old pac.

In QLD they change plates regularly to prevent word getting out on undercover cars.

Entrapment?? :rolleyes:

They don't force anyone to drag race, so it isn't entrapment. It has been used as a defence by many and it doesn't stand up in court up here.

Angry lesbian mobs are about as dangerous as the third Reich

Added to sig :P

interesting. After reading this, I plan not to speed anymore lolol

Yeah, I think that's the general consensus. :P

Actually, it's quite ironic that police coax ppl into breaking the law in an effort to stop ppl from breaking the law.

I would love for an official law enforcer to explain that one to me. Go on, just try it... :lol:

Actually, it's quite ironic that police coax ppl into breaking the law in an effort to stop ppl from breaking the law.

I would love for an official law enforcer to explain that one to me. Go on, just try it... :lol:

I'll try... B)

They don't coax you into doing it per se - making someone perform an act that they might not have under other circumstances is entrapment, which is illegal in Australia.

Instead, they give you the chance not to commit the act. For instance, when someone revs their engine at the lights, you are not forced to race them.

Same with the police car - if you don't take the bait, they won't pull you over.

If you are stupid enough to take the bait, then the argument is that you would have done so even if the police were not driving. This is proven by the fact that you didn't actually know it was the police... you assumed it was a 'normal' driver, and therefore have displayed a general propensity or intent to commit such an offence, and did in fact commit an offence.

Seems fair enough to me.

Edited by Leroy

Police drive any sort of cars these days that are quick enough to catch... But knowing what they drive serves no purpose to general drivers like us as we all "should" be obeying the law at all times.

Ford Falcon (AUs, BAs, XR8s, FPV variants)

Ford Territory

Holden Commodore (Executives, SS - sedans & utes, HSV variants)

Honda Accord Euro

Mercedes Vito

Mitsubishi 380

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

Subaru Impreza WRX

Toyota Aurion

Toyota TRD Aurion

Toyota Hilux

Toyota Klugar

Toyota Landcruiser

and the list just goes on and on...