PS......Please????

Hey,

Can someone if they have some spare time photoshop my car with some rims and lowered? Don't have it installed on the computer anymore :(

Well anyways im like 80% sure these are the rims for my baby... tell me what you think :D

post-11808-1232508599_thumb.jpg

post-11808-1232508616_thumb.jpg

post-11808-1232508751_thumb.jpg

Edited by sportivo chick

You'll need some bigger pics of the car...BUT if you tell me what wheels they are I might be able to put them on a normal black sportivo.

Dont have any other photos of the car sorry but the rims are Status - Dynasty. If you could do it i would really appreciate it!

Wat's the width... That looks really wide..lol

9.5?

Yeah they do look wide but they are only 8.5". Apparently the biggest you can go on the aurion without problems?

Really? That looks pretty wide for 8.5

But nah...Mine's 9.5 for rear and 8.5 for front.. Still no problem so far.. Apart from havin the scrubs on the back, but fixed that with lower tyre profile

Wat's the width... That looks really wide..lol

9.5?

Yeah they do look wide but they are only 8.5". Apparently the biggest you can go on the aurion without problems?

Really? That looks pretty wide for 8.5

But nah...Mine's 9.5 for rear and 8.5 for front.. Still no problem so far.. Apart from havin the scrubs on the back, but fixed that with lower tyre profile

It might be a bigger rim pictured actually, im looking at the 20" but the 24" are by 9.5

Thanks for that info, I had once place tell me i could only put 8" grrr and another place was pushing 7.5 LOL.

found the wheels that im going to get....ordering them in the next few weeks

they recon 235/35 there is no tyres that have enough load rating, 245/30 there is only one tyre that is avaliable and that is nankang but the OD of the tyre is like 1cm smaller than the original or somthin, i want to fill my guards not make a bigger bap between. they said 245/35 are the best bet, what do use think? will there be scrubbing? i no BONDIES scrubed but i thought that was on his front when he turned...correct me if im wrong BONDIE(kings are higher at the front than pedders that why i didnt think it would be a problem, but are lower at the back as u can see by my signature so im a bit worried)

what do you'se think?

Edited by eSEXSIX

If you are looking for 20" rims, just be careful with loadrating since Aurion has 93 in load rating and there are not many tyres available with 93 or higher load rating especially in 30 profile tyres.

I've got 20" rims with 35 profile tyres and the tyres are 92 in loadrating. DUH..

It is about how tempe tyres makes some money out of it. DODGY.

I better be careful of getting caught by popos so I don't get any possible fines with the loadrating.

Anyways, I'm gonna change the tyres with proper loadrating when they are worn.

BTW, I've seen someone with 10"wide rims on Aurion.

I've seen it from the internet, somewhere, but couldn't find it again. :spiteful:

The ones on the TRD are 245/35/19s. If Toyota can put them on the Aurion with no problem, they should be fine? Can't say for sure coz I don't know how low your car is now...

Things start to change a little when you go for 20 inch rims which is what Rowan and her are looking at.

ill be looking at buying some 20s in the next few weeks... does anyone know a good wheel/tyre shop thats not gonna sell me the wrong ****??

i was thinking about ozzy tyres...

otherwise, i'll just buy them from tempe tyres like the last few times ive bought rims...

ill be looking at buying some 20s in the next few weeks... does anyone know a good wheel/tyre shop thats not gonna sell me the wrong ****??

otherwise, i'll just buy them from tempe tyres like the last few times ive bought rims...

Search overseas...Japan!

IMO, tempe tyres is an ok option if your budget is limited but you have to be really PICKY on tyres in there otherwise they will just put any tyres they want.

In my case,as above, I bought a set from tempe tyres with 92 loadrated tyres.

I didn't even ask them about the loadrating for some reasons, 1.I was in rush, 2. I thought they give legal standard at least for each car and 3. I thought it shouldn't be wrong because they said they are putting KUMHO tyres(I really satisfied with many of kumhos in the past time on 17" and thought it would be ok for 20" too).

I just noticed the loadrating a couple of days ago but I don't think I can bring them back. :ph34r:

IMO, tempe tyres is an ok option if your budget is limited but you have to be really PICKY on tyres in there otherwise they will just put any tyres they want.

In my case,as above, I bought a set from tempe tyres with 92 loadrated tyres.

I didn't even ask them about the loadrating for some reasons, 1.I was in rush, 2. I thought they give legal standard at least for each car and 3. I thought it shouldn't be wrong because they said they are putting KUMHO tyres(I really satisfied with many of kumhos in the past time on 17" and thought it would be ok for 20" too).

I just noticed the loadrating a couple of days ago but I don't think I can bring them back. :ph34r:

Dpending on when u bought it and the tyre condition.. U can always do trade-ins if loadrating is that important to you...

If trade-in-free... Nah, No chance..

i had a crack at it :)

not a masterpiece i know :blink: .. quite difficult to work with

i had a crack at it :)

not a masterpiece i know :blink: .. quite difficult to work with

Thanks for that, its appreciated. Um now im unsure if i like it :(

U kiddin? That seriously will look hot on ur car.

I'm pretty sure the dish only applies to the rear wheels... The front will only have a bit of dish..

After those wheels, lower it..

Just IMO, Mine's also dish afterall