Gold rims on

AUR30N

http://www.tempetyres.com.au/gallery_close...ity+Rides+1%2E1

i think that looks alright but i spose theres not to much gold there hey, and the aurion has alot of black on it so i would probly go black, have alook a 51DER's car its the same rims as u like but black, on a white car also...very nice

you have link? to 51der's or photo's

gold might be o.k if all badgeing was removed then only silver would be the side stripe - fog bezels and mud cards and mirror fixture can all be colour coded to white. so the only black would be the grill and door stills.

Azza

hard to tell those pic's don't do anything for me......its always hard to tell from pics

But i see dj has always had that sarcastic reply nothings changed from him till date .....just call him toyotaownersclub army official

Beware cause Iam loooking for double posts to pounce on you to gain post.......maybe forums where designed to get people away from rubbing bunch of twigs and stone even if they were double posts we don't need and army official here...........

forums been pretty quite without me askin silly questions or double post hehehe or are we all morooning for Bondie and his sale of his beast

bondie god bless you new skiline looks A1 and Iam considering purchase my self in next 6 months

not only that you were only member to help newbies without sarcastic useless posts and actually had nice professional manner and responsive to help people out unlike some peeps..... ytou will be missed but please keep in contact with me.

Azza

Edited by Azza73

My opinion, gold rims on a white Aurion don't have a really classy feel to it. I'm a person that likes silver though, so my response is a little biased. If you want to be different... then go for it. Everyone sees things differently and you may see gold rims on a white Aurion as a perfect match. If you like it, that's what should count.

But i see dj has always had that sarcastic reply nothings changed from him till date .....just call him toyotaownersclub army official

not only that you were only member to help newbies without sarcastic useless posts and actually had nice professional manner and responsive to help people out unlike some peeps..... ytou will be missed but please keep in contact with me.

Seriously... WTF man. I haven't haven't said anything on this thread and you are already having a go at me. Anyways, my posts in return to your previous questions may have been sarcastic, but I did answer the question that you asked. How is that useless? In those posts that I have posted links to other threads, I took extra time and searched for those threads for you. Once again, how is that useless. Sure I may be sarcastic, but I did provide an informative response to help you out. Just because an answer has sarcasm in it, it doesn't mean it is useless. Just chill man. Flaming me when I wasn't even around and involved in this thread is just asking for an argument.

Beware cause Iam loooking for double posts to pounce on you to gain post......

And good luck on the search for double threads from me. You will find that I answer many questions and ask few.

Gold and white... don't think its such a good match on an aurion.

The new member with the white aurion (apologies for not remembering your nick/name) and black rims, polished chrome lip now that is what you call a hot aurion makes me want to go get those rims!

on another note why would you attack Daryl when he hasn't posted in this thread yet? no need to start arguments.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO AND NO gold rims should only go on wrx's if u want something different get a wheel with white inserts or something like that.... have a guy put them on his black ss ute looked really ****house

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO AND NO gold rims should only go on wrx's if u want something different get a wheel with white inserts or something like that.... have a guy put them on his black ss ute looked really ****house

May I ask why only on wrx?

here is another car with goldies

Azza

Edited by Azza73

So you're saying someone shouldn't put gold rims on a white Aurion, because you saw them on a BLACK COMMODORE and they looked crap? So not only are you trying to compare different colours, but completely different models from different manufacturers too.

And I've seen gold rims on many cars before and they good just fine (they go particularly well on red AE82 twincams, for instance)

Anyway I have purchased the rims Advanti Vienna's light gold 20's how can you pass a $800 for 4 new rims of ebay at worst if they don't look good I spoke to my panel beater who is going to paint my boot lip and rear window spoiler and grill and colour code my mirror qtrs and mudflaps he said he will charge me $60 per rim to spray what colour i want in 2 pak.

I thought of silver rims but hey once damage thet cannot be re chromed and most companys only give 1 year warranty on the chrome not pivoting and discolour etc then only option is to spray the centres or get new wheel.

Hopefully in 2 weeks all will be done :-)

Azza73

Nope nankangs and nexen are an economy 20 inch tyre.

looking at max 4zss tyre or archillies

245 35 20 95 W BSW ATR Sport archillies

atr sport

Achilles ATR Sport and Desert Hawk UHP Tires incorporate API's environmentally friendly EcoSafe technology which reduces rolling resistance, improves fuel mileage and wet grip. *17" sizes, and larger

Advanced offset design maximizes energy transfer to the road and provides excellent all-weather traction and resists hydroplaning

Computer aided design on profile allows excellent comfort, steering response and a comfortable, quiet ride

Mud and snow rated for year round driving conditions

UTQG 400 AA A

Wide steel belt allows excellent traction and cornering capabilities, reducing side slippage and improved braking

Azza

post-11810-1237404057_thumb.jpg

Edited by Azza73

Beware cause Iam loooking for double posts to pounce on you to gain post.......maybe forums where designed to get people away from rubbing bunch of twigs and stone even if they were double posts we don't need and army official here...........

Azza

Not really fair for you to say that on DJ. His knowledge and willingness to share them with others in the forum have helped many in numerous occasion. Its people like him and others with good knowledge on the cars and taking the time to explain to others that makes it easier for us to make decision.

Azza

Not really fair for you to say that on DJ. His knowledge and willingness to share them with others in the forum have helped many in numerous occasion. Its people like him and others with good knowledge on the cars and taking the time to explain to others that makes it easier for us to make decision.

i agree he has already answered 1 of my questions with detail and not a hint of sarcasim keep it up DJ