Black Face Lift Stivo pics

well took this for a test drive sarvo, was not that impressed with the power lift was painfull, the new look center console got my vote with the CF look matt silver finish and the 6 disc MP3 Stacker. as for the rest its the same as the previous model

post-247-1110802149_thumb.jpg

post-247-1110802199_thumb.jpg

post-247-1110802249_thumb.jpg

Lovin' the new 05 Sportivo....especially in the ink black colour.

Nice work Northy for taking the pics...is this from a Brissy Toyota dealership then?

yes sci-fleet at albion

That rear sportivo badge is huge (obviously lifted of the Camry) and uuuggggglllyy

yep the dude said it was a straight lift from the camry, on another note at the end of this year the celica will no longer be part of toyota's lineup the sales have all but disappeared since the release of the sportivo corolla, this is what the sales/dealer manager told me, and sci-fleet was the number 1 dealer for sales in 2004

I saw a red 2005 on the street at Glenelg, SA last saturday night.  Not overly impressed with the small changes, esp. the red badge on the doors and the integrated front grille.

Still prefer my 2004 !!

got my vote for that Cam :lol:

My mate tells me the mp3 player does not resume track every time u restart the car again... it has to read all 6 disc then restart the track u were currently playing.! :o

very true about the badge.....when i first got mine i thought man i would love to have a sportivo badge on the rear...........but now that i seen what it looks like im glad it didnt come with one........

also without the badge it keeps the sleeper look ;) ;) ;)

On that note i absolutley smoked a 3.5L V6 Magna yesterday ;) ;) ;)

Sorry to disappoint guys but I quite like the Sportivo badge @ the rear of the 05 model !

Gives the car yet another unique look from the pre-facelift model as well making it stand out more with the badge being red in colour

:P

I wonder if the new head unit has RCA's ?

My bets are no ..

My guess is no too....

Thanks for the shots Northy.... cant wait to start seeing them Thursday nights at Milton...

For what its worth, heres my two-bits...

Don't like the badging - for the $18.00 approx per badge for the sideskirt style from the 03/04 model, I'd be doing some changes....

I can't believe it took this long for Toyota to put MP3 in a car... Hyundai has been doing it in their base model Elantra since 2001.

Prefer my 04 front end, but I do like the 05 tail lights....

I just got a call from a sales guy @ Castle Hill Toyota ..

They have a New black sportivo there ..

Time to pay a visit

Don't forget your camera

sorry to go off topic but i just recently got a 05 sportivo :D and wnen we where askn 4 it d sales guy knowing **** all says we dont hav ne coming n guess wat happens. :blink: lyk 5 mins a truck pulls in with 5 new tivos, and i go look there are some dere :lol: , went to hav a look n singled out the black heheheh

just though let u guyz noe..........

majority of dealers dont know squat these days :lol:

ask him about rear skirt and he goes no such thing :lol:

sorry to go off topic but i just recently got a 05 sportivo :D  and wnen we where askn 4 it d sales guy knowing **** all says we dont hav ne coming n guess wat happens.  :blink: lyk 5 mins a truck pulls in with 5 new tivos, and i go look there are some dere :lol: , went to hav a look  n singled out the black heheheh

just though let u guyz noe..........

majority of dealers dont know squat these days :lol:

ask him about rear skirt and he goes no such thing :lol:

Youre right .. A majority dont know anything ...

But the guy I deal with @ Castle Hill is great. Ive bought 3 cars off him in the last 2 years .. and he knows his stuff . Obviously not everything ... He has 15 different types of cars .. and its almost impossible to know the little fiddly bits and peices of every model.

However .. he does know his stuff .. And lately there was a thread about sales guys ... so I thought I might go the other way and give them some credit too .. well to some specific individual sales guys ..

And even though all 3 cars I bought off him werent the cheapest ( 100-200 dollars cheaper @ different dealers) He told me the truth every time .. and thats good customer service ... Worth the extra dollars if you ask me .. Its rare trait in this day n age ..

And Yes ,.,,, Definately taking the camera ...

Might get my mate to take some video in the car while we are driving ..

I might have to check out Castle Hill Toyota then as the dealers I have seen in Sydney have only had the Sterling Silver colour.

I would love to see the Ink Black colour on a new Sportivo since its the colour I want to get :P

Looking forward to seeing more pics Eggbert :D

PS - I cant wait for Toyota Australia to release it's new 05 Sportivo brochure

and update their website!

I saw a red 2005 on the street at Glenelg, SA last saturday night.  Not overly impressed with the small changes, esp. the red badge on the doors and the integrated front grille.

Still prefer my 2004 !!

I fully agree, pre-facelift model much sexier.