Aurion crazy

1stKill

hey guys & dolls new to the club some great info going around on a car that nobody knows nuffin about.anyway ive got the poverty pack ATX (lol)but ive done a few mods.20"' fox racing wheels.245/35/r20 yokahama advance sport 103 (tyres $600ea)nice and quiet and grippy.lowered 40mm alround.darkest leagal tint.stainless mufflers tucked up tight with 4''doubled walled angle tips.all headlight globes updated and new speakers and amp to be fitted real soooon.anyway will puts some pics up soon if i can work out the missus new fandangeld camera.

Welcome to the club. The AT-X ain't no 'Poverty Pack' mate (I know it was a joke, but still). In my opinion, no Aurion can be styled up as good as the AT-X. BONDIE was a good example of that.

You've got the right ideas there. Those grades scream for large rims, lowering springs, and tint.

Welcome to the club. The AT-X ain't no 'Poverty Pack' mate (I know it was a joke, but still). In my opinion, no Aurion can be styled up as good as the AT-X. BONDIE was a good example of that.

You've got the right ideas there. Those grades scream for large rims, lowering springs, and tint.

sorry dj no offence about the poverty pack but ya right the ATX is the best blank canvas to start with.anyway thanks for the welcome note.

Welcome to the club.

Keen to see the pics!

Hows the exhaust go for you? brand?

AT-X may be the base model but the quality of the car beats anything else in that price bracket.

welsome mate....keen to see some photos it :D

thanks for the wecome.the mufflers are stainless supercats with 4''tips.they fill out the bumper nicely and there is a slight note and no drone(thank the almighty)anyway i will put pics up in next coupla days

welsome mate....keen to see some photos it :D

thanks for the wecome.the mufflers are stainless supercats with 4''tips.they fill out the bumper nicely and there is a slight note and no drone(thank the almighty)anyway i will put pics up in next coupla days

Welcome aboard mate.

I am really exciting to see your pics.:)