*****SPILLIGE MOBILE*****

spillige

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cmon man no burnouts out the front of my work so the boss will see it

lol seriouslly i didnt know he was behind us.............. :P

few things installed today, momo combat evo gear knob, toyota sport pedals (thx angelo), zze slimline weather sheilds (thx mou55a)

this few mods might be the kick start i needed to do some interior mods as its very stock

yeah i'm focusing on interior mods too. i find that putting a lace-up leather steering wheel cover and some chrome in the door handles makes a big difference. and get a facelift levin armest lid.

few things installed today, momo combat evo gear knob, toyota sport pedals (thx angelo), zze slimline weather sheilds (thx mou55a)

this few mods might be the kick start i needed to do some interior mods as its very stock

yeah i'm focusing on interior mods too. i find that putting a lace-up leather steering wheel cover and some chrome in the door handles makes a big difference. and get a facelift levin armest lid.

i was thinking of getting some wrx seats and retriming them in black leather, and maybe a zre steering wheel (not sure if it will fit)

i was thinking of getting some wrx seats and retriming them in black leather, and maybe a zre steering wheel (not sure if it will fit)

wow going all out on it haha

installed today trd short shifter, not a bad kit. not as aggressive as some short shifters ive used, didnt like the trd shift knob it came with, to small and annoying design that digs into your hand (small ball type) i foolishly sold my momo carbon combat knob to my mate that droped by after i had installed it....... regret it now

installed today trd short shifter, not a bad kit. not as aggressive as some short shifters ive used, didnt like the trd shift knob it came with, to small and annoying design that digs into your hand (small ball type) i foolishly sold my momo carbon combat knob to my mate that droped by after i had installed it....... regret it now

hey man if your going to sell your shift knob let me know

Charlie

wooo..i like this idea :D

any update on your sis ZRE?

well its missing a couple of hubcaps and the inside looks like a trash tip.....

:blink: i wish i didnt ask now, i was picturing it starting to look like yours... Iam shattered

SPILLAGE - any plans for custom rear skirt/bumper? would seriously compliment the Mugen style front bumper. Nice work on your ride, especially the custom work on the SRI cold air ducting and heat barrier.

Not sure if the ZRE wheel will fit if you are interested I have my ZRE leather wheel for sale (apparently they are about $1600 new), alternatively TTE made a sports wheel for the ZZE

http://www.tte.de/popup/TTE/cm_corolla_E12...interiorkit.htm

or just

www.tte.de

and follow your way through

PM me for contacts for TTE / Toyota Motorsport parts or if you are interested in the ZRE wheel

SPILLAGE - any plans for custom rear skirt/bumper? would seriously compliment the Mugen style front bumper. Nice work on your ride, especially the custom work on the SRI cold air ducting and heat barrier.

yeah with the rear bumper, ive got a stivo skirt on the way that ill install as a temporary solution, and eventually ill mould it in and make it one piece, at the same time ill be redoing the front end, most probably a moulded one piece c-one front lip.

Not sure if the ZRE wheel will fit if you are interested I have my ZRE leather wheel for sale (apparently they are about $1600 new), alternatively TTE made a sports wheel for the ZZE

http://www.tte.de/popup/TTE/cm_corolla_E12...interiorkit.htm

or just

www.tte.de

and follow your way through

PM me for contacts for TTE / Toyota Motorsport parts or if you are interested in the ZRE wheel

thx for the links mate, by any chance do you have a price for tte e12 steering wheel? im guesing it would be over the $900 mark? thx for the offer for your steering wheel.. but i already got a ZRE steering wheel at home, that i purchased as an impulse buy last time i was at the toyota dismantlers.

• 2 weeks later...

had a bit of time on my hands today so desided to give the black headlight mod a try, i started off thinking this is going to be one of those mods that will give me heaps of problems and will just be a general pain to get done, but surprisingly every thing went as planned and i was done within an hour.

At the moment im not really sure if it suits the car to be honust but its growing on me, ill be tinting my rear lights early next week to suit. I already had a go at tinting them my self with the help of charlie but it ended in epic failure....... we tryed to use tinting film... (charlie's idea) ;) im just going to paint them with 2 PAC paint to get a nice glossy finish.

07112009_005.jpg

07112009_008.jpg

07112009_002.jpg

well done! but it looks incomplete with the highbeam surround not painted

i know what you mean, but from the 1st time i wanted to do this mod i had the idea about leaving the teardrop chrome, so i just went with it and i think it looks ok, some thing different...

Good stuff mate. Really helps with the clean look you have going there.

thx mate

It looks mad bro!! It'll look even better in person though... Good work cuz!!

thx cuz;) you thinkin about doin yours now? not sure if its the look your goin for, but it suits charlies car.

nice job on the lights, i prefer it that way, thinking if they were all black wouldnt you lose a fair bit of light distribution? thats what worries me about Charlies lights, where as i like how the UK Auris SR180 has it done with a matt grey colour and looks good. Anyway well done on another tidy mod ;)

nice job on the lights, i prefer it that way, thinking if they were all black wouldnt you lose a fair bit of light distribution? thats what worries me about Charlies lights, where as i like how the UK Auris SR180 has it done with a matt grey colour and looks good. Anyway well done on another tidy mod ;)

hey john havent lost that much light at all since it's a projector bulb the light is more focused in the centre where as the older corolla rely on the reflective sort of shroud it is still pretty bright especially with 6000k HID's

charlie