Few pics of my Aurion

1stKill

:whistling: Sorry about the pic size(trying to get em down to 87% or there abouts) im a real rookie when it comes to all this puttin,post & pics online,so im just rapt she is finally out there for all to see :rolleyes:so anyway, if someone takes the time to have a sqizz, any comments would be much apprieciated B)

looks good man wheels goes well with the silver, well done

I agree,especially with the chrome bits on that model.Nice to see Toyota have slim weather shields for at least one of our models here..

Great work ;)

:rolleyes: Awe Shucks, thanks fellas,the slim w/sheilds do make a slight difference from having nothing and i think they look ok also,was hopin they wouldnt stick out and look like Prince Charlies ears :yahoo:

a few photos of my baby :rolleyes: (she is camera shy)

ive been thinking about filling in the rear bar reflectors & respray the bar,i think it looks to busy at the moment, do ya think this would look ok?

Looks good mate. What exhaust have you got there? They fit really nicely.

As for filling in the reflectors, I'd suggest not to, but that's just me. I reckon the bumper would look too large and empty without them and seem a bit out of place.

As for filling in the reflectors, I'd suggest not to, but that's just me. I reckon the bumper would look too large and empty without them and seem a bit out of place.

thanks for ya opinion on the bar(maybe i should photoshop my rear bar and see) mufflers stainless supercats with zetti 4"double walled angled tips

wow!!! i just installed the front strut brace & rear sway bar from Ultra Racing and the difference is huge,smoothed the ride out heaps,braking more controlled,corners great,and allround feels more solid.this is by far the best MOD ive done to date.i just cant stop smiling :lol: :D :lol: :D

I was lookin at the late model Camry bum and i do like the rear bar without reflectors seems to look cleaner,anyone else think it might look to big & bare(fill in reflectors on my Aurion rear bar) because my fear is as Daryl said it may be to large & empty. :unsure:

If anyone can photoshop a pic (Aurion rear bar no reflectors) would be great as im a newbie just learning how to use my new confuser. :blink:

I was lookin at the late model Camry bum and i do like the rear bar without reflectors seems to look cleaner,anyone else think it might look to big & bare(fill in reflectors on my Aurion rear bar) because my fear is as Daryl said it may be to large & empty. :unsure:

If anyone can photoshop a pic (Aurion rear bar no reflectors) would be great as im a newbie just learning how to use my new confuser. :blink:

Are they a legal requirement?cos i cant tell if you have reflectors in the tail lights..My 2 cents,and cheaper is seeing as you dont want them just tint or paint them black,they'll look like little vents and paint rear badges black wont look as fussy and have a nice black/silver them happening... :)

OH and a black grille would look nice too wouldnt it? ;)

Are they a legal requirement?cos i cant tell if you have reflectors in the tail lights..My 2 cents,and cheaper is seeing as you dont want them just tint or paint them black,they'll look like little vents and paint rear badges black wont look as fussy and have a nice black/silver them happening... :)

OH and a black grille would look nice too wouldnt it? ;)

the more i think about it,the more i wanna fill in those bloody reflectors on the rear and respray the bar.

cost not really a factor,can be done at work.

there is a reflector in the tail lights.

thinking de badge entire car,except leave main Toyota badges front & rear.(leave chrome)

and about the grille,i dont mind the stockie,but if i see one that i really like i might do something about it.

p.s thanks for the comment on the legal, i hadn't even thought of that so will be checkin that out 1st. :unsure:

If you have em in the tail lights should be ok,every S15 seems to do it..

Could be worse,they could be the ZRE sedan ones :lol:

Debadge all but the logo i think.. B)

checked with vicroads was told as long as there are reflectors in the taillamps,won't be a problem removing bumper reflectors.

now all i need is a pic of an Aurion rear bar photoshopped with reflectors filled and painted,so i can make a decision,to do or not to do?

and yeah if i owned a ZRE sedan that would be very high on my to do list(what was Toyota thinking when stylin that rear bar?) :blink:

i cant even look at my rear bar in the flesh at the moment :( because she is away for 3 days having her new audio/visual installed :) (i miss her so much, 1st time in my driving life i've had no car,feels really weird)

Actually, I think you will find there isn’t any reflectors in the tail lights them selves, which is why they have them in the bumper in the first instance.

If you take a look at the first photo you have taken of the rear of you car, you will see that the reflectors in the bumper are reflecting, but nothing at all in the lights.

checked with vicroads was told as long as there are reflectors in the taillamps,won't be a problem removing bumper reflectors.

now all i need is a pic of an Aurion rear bar photoshopped with reflectors filled and painted,so i can make a decision,to do or not to do?

and yeah if i owned a ZRE sedan that would be very high on my to do list(what was Toyota thinking when stylin that rear bar?) :blink:

i cant even look at my rear bar in the flesh at the moment :( because she is away for 3 days having her new audio/visual installed :) (i miss her so much, 1st time in my driving life i've had no car,feels really weird)

here is a rough one

i like it but you need to sort out the reflector issue, is any of the red lenses empty? insert a reflector in them haha

You need to get yourself a rear skirt to break up the empty space in the bumper :P

97410202.th.jpg 14113470.th.jpg

Just teasing. If you want to fill in your reflectors, you can try to retrofit some reflectors into that inner most circular portion on the boot lid light. That space is currently used for nothing.

Edit: Damn, now I want to fill in my reflectors.

here is a rough one

i like it but you need to sort out the reflector issue, is any of the red lenses empty? insert a reflector in them haha

Thanks Chicken,thats what i was lookin for,nice job.i think it looks much better without the reflectors.

You need to get yourself a rear skirt to break up the empty space in the bumper :P

97410202.th.jpg 14113470.th.jpg

Just teasing. If you want to fill in your reflectors, you can try to retrofit some reflectors into that inner most circular portion on the boot lid light. That space is currently used for nothing.

Edit: Damn, now I want to fill in my reflectors.

i thought you were against this idea :P pics of your rear skirt without em looks awesome. B)

i will work out this reflector issue asap,i think i will try and do this,looks heaps better without em.