Need help

00UCH

Hey all just wondering if anyone one here has done a break upgrade on there Aurion????Sorry if there is about this.

Im looking to upgrade my breaks as the standed ones under a fair bit of use they start to shuder as they heat up really quick. So i want to look at getting slotted ones and maybe wider ones IF they fit wider ones.

Any help would be great. I thinking id need to get ones for a Avalon or Camary.

Cheers

Hey all just wondering if anyone one here has done a break upgrade on there Aurion????Sorry if there is about this.

Im looking to upgrade my breaks as the standed ones under a fair bit of use they start to shuder as they heat up really quick. So i want to look at getting slotted ones and maybe wider ones IF they fit wider ones.

Any help would be great. I thinking id need to get ones for a Avalon or Camary.

Cheers

ive got DBA4000 slotted front & rears on order,fronts no drama in stock,rears (so im told and im in the auto industry)were due good friday out of production.no confirm sale date,but cant be to far away.i started the chase 3-4months ago.(and if i find out my spare parts guys been sh!ttn me i will threaten his azz with my parts account which is prob $4-$5 grand a month so he should be on the money.)

I'd be curious to see if anyone MAY have done this already as well. I'm just going to get some new rotors and better pads (plus some good brake fluid) since my rotors are at the point that they need shaving, and it would be better to get new ones instead.

DBA 4000 series are available for our Aurion, but the_random_hero has heard some bad stories about them. Not much else in terms of choices I think.

I'd be curious to see if anyone MAY have done this already as well. I'm just going to get some new rotors and better pads (plus some good brake fluid) since my rotors are at the point that they need shaving, and it would be better to get new ones instead.

DBA 4000 series are available for our Aurion, but the_random_hero has heard some bad stories about them. Not much else in terms of choices I think.

yeah there aint much choice,im not using for track, just better street breaking so hopefully they hold up for me.would be nice to be able to do my own test on em if i could just get the full set, do it all at once with pads and see how she pulls up and performs over time as i know what my stock pads & rotors perform like(good but not great the Aurions no toy a speed)

So when you order them you can ask for a 07 Aurion??? They have a listing for them??

If you want to be specific, the part numbers are on their website:

http://www.dba.com.au/product_search_dev.p...l_id=940#search

yeah they list the part numbers for rears but still not available but fronts no dramas ya can get em tomorrow if ya want.

$4k will get you the TRD Aurion brakes.

I think the drilled and slotted DBA 4000's may have been the ones with the cracking issues as they are no longer listed as suitable for track work being "street only" while the standard and slotted are still for track use.

I think the drilled and slotted DBA 4000's may have been the ones with the cracking issues as they are no longer listed as suitable for track work being "street only" while the standard and slotted are still for track use.

BAHAHA 4k get better and cheaper else where :P And you need a TRD vin to get parts....... And id never get drilled as i have heard most drilled breaks do crack thats why i will stick to sloted :) And try find a good pad with no dust lol

yeah i heard drilled aswell only going for slotted,and those TRD brake kits are soooo nice but a tad exspensive im hopin to get away with it for about $1000 all up with pads.

One advantage if you can get them is that they are a straight bolt on.

There is actually a large number of pads available for the TRD as it shares its brakes with some HSV's and a C5 Corvette. Some of which can be very low dust, but still a performance brake pad.

Just for general knowledge I have so far found that for the TRD the fronts are pad no. 7599 and the rears appear to be DB1376. There is also another rear pad that could fit DB1332 even though it is a different shape with greater pad area.