Aurion ATX or SX6

Hey guys,

Looking at getting either!

Which is better value and is there any major difference?

Im looking at a sx6 for 24000 with 50,000k on the clock.

Good value?

What should I look out for buying 2nd hand.

Cheers.

Hey guys,

Looking at getting either!

Which is better value and is there any major difference?

Im looking at a sx6 for 24000 with 50,000k on the clock.

Good value?

What should I look out for buying 2nd hand.

Cheers.

Hey,

My aurion is a second hand and im quite pleased with it. One thing I should have looked out for was the minor rock chips/scratches on the bonnet and on the sides. Basically just have a real good check up on the car, interior and exterior and see if there's something you dont like about it. I'm planning of getting mine touched up by the "Touch up guys" oneday but apart from the that car runs quite smoothly ! :D

When you compare the AT-X to the SX6, what exactly do you look for with your car? Both offer different features and styling. For example, the engine is exactly the same so there's nothing different there, but the Sportivo offers stiffer sports suspension, alloy wheels, better seats, an upgraded Optitron dash cluster, and nicer styling in my opinion. That being said though, if you manage to do some styling to the AT-X, they can look really nice as well.

It also depends on if you plan on modifying anything with it. If you were to leave it stock, the Sportivo will handle better than the AT-X, but will be less comfortable. So if that's the case, are you after comfort or handling?

IMO if the price is right with the SX go for it. WHile i know some have been able to mod the ATX to look really good ithink the SX and ZR both stand out from the other models. what colour are you going for? the only real thing to look for is it seems all aurions pull to the left and many have a "dash rattle" both these problems can be fixed under warranty but with a second hand car it may have already been done!

good choice!

id be happy getting 24 for mine as is mate....so yes overpriced

if u are located in bris i know a guy that sells alot of sportivos aurions, can get one 50k on clock 07 for 19990 and every single one is priced within 1000 of that, colours white black or blue

if u are located in bris i know a guy that sells alot of sportivos aurions, can get one 50k on clock 07 for 19990 and every single one is priced within 1000 of that, colours white black or blue

Don't hold out, who is this guy and where does he work?

Does he take trade ins? ;)

Don't hold out, who is this guy and where does he work?

Does he take trade ins? ;)

he's my uncle, if your ever serious about it i will give you his details, he will give u a good deal, wont fuk u around,

got 1 left in car yard atm 08' white sportivo full log book history for 21

does do trade ins, brought my corolla off him and he brought it back off me when i wanted to sell it

Edited by ELEGNT

does the atx have split fold rear seat, and the sportivo not as it has extra bracing.

after seeing that aurion cane the mps... i'm thinking next car will be an aurion.

i also read on the spec, the aurion runs on 91ron, so what benefit does 98 give you?

whitestivo

does the atx have split fold rear seat, and the sportivo not as it has extra bracing.

All Aurion's have the same rear bracing so there are no split fold rear seats in any Aurion.

i also read on the spec, the aurion runs on 91ron, so what benefit does 98 give you?

According to Toyota, the 2GR-FE gives 204kW when running on premium unleaded. I would say that when they refer to premium, they would be referring to 95 octane upwards. I guess the main advantage is just a cleaner fuel.

All Aurion's have the same rear bracing so there are no split fold rear seats in any Aurion.

Oh! is that why there isn't a split seat, I always wondered...