Aurion eyelids photo thread

AUR30N

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bro, if i were you, id make an appointment with the eye doc ASAP!!!

you've seen my car in real life... the paint work is far from an 'exceptionally great state'... :lol:

its no dunga, but its nothing compared to your car... now THAT paint is in an exceptionally great state!!!

plus, not to mention that my car is fuqn REALLY dirty right now... so go get your eyes checked!!! HAHAHAHA

LOL. Well it's still good. Half the time I see your car it is dirty, so being able to see a reflection in that photo is like a night and day comparison. Black is a better colour for a nice shine though.

I just find it funny how you and Dave, both with these TRD's, manage to let them just get so dirty all the time. Poor cars :lol:

LOL. Well it's still good. Half the time I see your car it is dirty, so being able to see a reflection in that photo is like a night and day comparison. Black is a better colour for a nice shine though.

I just find it funny how you and Dave, both with these TRD's, manage to let them just get so dirty all the time. Poor cars :lol:

:lol:

nice one... rub it in that my car is dirty!!!

i'd like to keep it clean, but unfortunately for me, my car lives outside 24/7...

so that'd mean washing it every day... which is just not practical! :lol:

when i was working and had an income, id get it washed once a week... but now that i'm a lowly uni bum, i only wash it when i've got spare cash... or when i get shamed into it... ie now and the week before that when brendan shamed me at the dinner on thursday night...

so it'll be clean for tomorrow night daryl... :lol:

and yes i know, i should be washing it myself... but i cant do it anymore with my back...

plus those little koreans do such a good job... and work so quickly!! :P

Edited by SecaBoy

Dun think any1 will give up their eye lids... And Dun think there is any extra.. U would need to get it urself / wait for another group buy..

• 2 weeks later...
not a a close up but good enough :P

Nicely done ZZR88... :)

cheers man~

peter (if i remember correctly) that looks awesome mate, suits a wedding car *thumbs up*

haha yip its peter, cheers mate!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Been interstate for work for the last couple of weeks, but just before I went away I fitted my mesh grill and eyelids (thanks for supplying them AUR30N). Not the best photo, but here it is.

Grill and Eyelids

Being a Sportivo, am thinking about leaving the grill surround and eyelids black (like DJKOR), but will see what happens...can always experiment.

Thoughts????

Cheers

Michael

Edited by michaelweare

You know my response when it comes to Sportivo's and the mesh grill and eyelids. Black FTW. Keeps it "sporty".

My only suggestion is to probably put some more mesh behind the grill for a more solid fill.

Looking great otherwise.

Being a Sportivo, am thinking about leaving the grill surround and eyelids black (like DJKOR), but will see what happens...can always experiment.

Thoughts????

Cheers

Michael

Michael, the mesh grill looks good in black but i think you should colour code your eyelids, i think it will look nicer in silver though..

Ingres, do you have other pics of your Aurion? I had a look around but I couldn't find anything close up.. I'm keen on having a closer look because your Sig and display pic look intriguing.