• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is that newcastle?

that looks like my product on that ship

evo7 did that as well, but why do people leave the dealer plate holders on their cars? they are dreadful IMO.

rest car is mint, shame the surfs a bit low

whitestivo

no, woollongong. i didnt surf or go in the water, too cold man, just for the drive with 2 other cars, audi and mini :)

this holden ute over took us at high speed, we were like " ***** P plater " then a min down the road, hes out the car and his car is a ride off !! he was speeding over a hill and on the top of the hill was a t-intersection, a car didnt see him, started driving then BAM ! he came out of no-where..

Edited by 123R-Prozak

Hey Dan,

that's disappointing of what has happened to your pride and joy... some people don't deserve to live, doing this to other people... <_<

Your ride is looking mint mate, keep it up :D

and also, take the advice from Whitestivo, you will enjoy looking at your car more if you remove the clip on dealer plates... i did cause whitestivo said so, and it looks a LOT better :P

I even removed the ones off my Mum n Dad's car, and they haven't even noticed LOL :lol:

Evo

Mate I feel your pain ey :(

My car got keyed both sides, from rear quarters to front fender <_<

All the best. Hope it doesn't cost too much to fix.

Not just people, animals' too... a stray cat jumped onto my bonnet and roof. The claw marks won't polish out unfortunately.

lol yes i was doing a job on tuesday night and a cat jumped onto my car and i nearly threw a 16mm spanner at the cat but thought better not incase i hit my car.. it didnt leave a mark tho :)

Sorry to hear about ya car man,i hate seeing some peoples total disregard for other peoples pride & joys. :(

I sure hope people that key cars die a painful death.

a stray cat jumped onto my bonnet and roof.

I agree with both of these...i'm in an epic battle at the moment with the neighbors cat,i see him in my drivway i try and run him down,he sees my car parked in the driveway he walks the entire length and leaves his prints as proof that he got me...hmmm stayed tuned,i will get him. :lol:

Sorry to hear about ya car man,i hate seeing some peoples total disregard for other peoples pride & joys. :(

I sure hope people that key cars die a painful death.

a stray cat jumped onto my bonnet and roof.

I agree with both of these...i'm in an epic battle at the moment with the neighbors cat,i see him in my drivway i try and run him down,he sees my car parked in the driveway he walks the entire length and leaves his prints as proof that he got me...hmmm stayed tuned,i will get him. :lol:

they do it because the car bonnet is warm..

anyways im kinda over the scratch.. new mrs wasnt pleased tho.. i took the seat covers so we can go out on leather, she never been in it so she was crazy about leather lol, wasn't keen on me hitting lift tho :blush:

anyways im kinda over the scratch.. new mrs wasnt pleased tho.. i took the seat covers so we can go out on leather, she never been in it so she was crazy about leather lol, wasn't keen on me hitting lift tho :blush:

leather is easy to wipe clean................. ;) ;)

leather is easy to wipe clean................. ;) ;)

ya bro !

Whats going on with this ride?

Dan??? wanna fill us in ;)

Evo

nothing much is going on with this ride...

- Carried out an Oil Change 100% synthetic !! goes much better :D

- Got 2 new tyres :D sticks like velcro !! was a pain to balance them with the stick on weights but soooo smooth !! soooo easy to speed now lol

- Eyelids are getting sprayed :D i picked them up friday arvo and they took it out of the oven tooo early and clear ran :( so their re-doing it tomorrow, pics will be up soon with the new eyelids ...

the car is FILTHY !!! yet can't be bothered cleaning it, ill clean it when eyelids go on !!

lol the wait was tooo long.. glad is on !! who loves my "TRD" ^_^ seat covers lmao.. great items at the markets B)

hmm i might go check out thess seat covers my seats are a lil ripped