Your screen name

ELEGNT

• 2 months later...

I wanted Funke because i use it for other forums but it was taken so i chose Get Funke which is what i have on the back of my Year 12 jersey this year.

The name began as Funky-E because i'm into funkstyle dances (e.g. popping) and then i just shortened it to Funke.

Oh yeah, the E stands for my name: Edward.

Edited by Get Funke

Chucky, that guy from the telstra, (or telecom back them) ads on tv when mobile phones first came out. you know the ones, house brick size, battery that needs a small truck to haul it that lasted about 5 mins. on standby! i was the first one in my crowd to get one. 06, just cause? i dont know.

• 2 weeks later...

Well mines very imaginative I have an Aurion ATX and its colour is called wildfire

Hence

WildfireATX

If you want to call me something else though guys I play poker to the screen name eeeyan on pokerstars (first name Ian)

And i have been known as vermin (An old RAAF nickname cos noone could pronouce verhees correctly)

And at work i'm known as the smiling assasin cos i got a manager fired for fraud!!!

my forum name "Eargunk" was by my brother when i had ear aches and was doing what i can do to stop it, when he walked passsed me when i was going at it, he said "have a smell of your eargunk, it smells funny". It was unique and funny so i stuck with it. and my plates was because no one would lend me their credit card for a 2k purchase, but my dad let me use it for the 500 purchase

LOL, there are some good reasons for display names.

Mine has absolutely no meaning to it. I came up with it a while back as a xbox live gaming handle and people seemed to respond to it in the games quite well, usually laughing and jumping to the conclusion that it referred to a certain female body part. Unfortunately people seem to see my name on screen and gun for me more often... I dont play games any where near enough anymore :(..

No one calls me Hidden Taco in real life and nor do I want them to, but if I had a choice other than my real name I would choose HT, hidden or taco.