My ZRE CAI!!! UPDATED!!! VIDS ADDED!!

This goes out to all the ZRE owners!!!

I got my intake done yesterday n i think im the 1st 1 with a CAI on my ZRE in AUS...

If not my bad...

ZREs REPREZENT!!!

post-10112-1243577467_thumb.jpg

post-10112-1243577521_thumb.jpg

post-10112-1243577766_thumb.jpg

Edited by GTL05T

your the man cuz, zre owners stand up and take note.....this is what getting off your ***** and taking action looks like.

though thats not a cai more like a sri brother, make sure you get some sort of cold air feed to it

your the man cuz, zre owners stand up and take note.....this is what getting off your ***** and taking action looks like.

though thats not a cai more like a sri brother, make sure you get some sort of cold air feed to it

Thanks playa... but my pod was to BIG so i'll just buy a smaller one then maybe it'll fit down in the gap where the snorkel was...

I'll probably have to buy another silicone tube so i can face the pod down in the guard more...

It does the job bro n there aint no engine heat where its at now...

N e ways i LOVE IT!!!

Cheers for the feed back!!!

still not quite a CAI with the length, might still be sucking in hot air, but good work mate. looking forward to hearing what it sounds like.

I dont think it is sucking in hot air bro... I had a pod on it b4 n that was suckin in hot air FO SHO!!!

All i need is a silicon bend that points down to where the snorkel was then it should be even better...

My current K & N pod is a abit to BIG so i mite need to change it to a smaller one..

hey bro, where was the place u got it from might get one but IMO the space u have now since u got rid of the OEM Snorkle u could of prob fit the pod down there which would of been better bcos no hot air :D OR box the pod off ? BOOM no hot air at all :D

hey bro, where was the place u got it from might get one but IMO the space u have now since u got rid of the OEM Snorkle u could of prob fit the pod down there which would of been better bcos no hot air :D OR box the pod off ? BOOM no hot air at all :D

Hey bro yeah i need to find a pipe n a smaller pod...

I got it done at Carline Mufflers

Hey Mate, good work!

How much was it? And how long did they have the car for?

Looking good mate, Glad to see more ZRE Mod's, ill be sure to look at doing that after my warrenty finishs, But looking :D

AUR15

Hey Mate, good work!

How much was it? And how long did they have the car for?

Yo Whitey how u goin bro??

My mate took it in for me.. Im not sure how long it took becoz i picked it up after work it cost 250 bro..

Looking good mate, Glad to see more ZRE Mod's, ill be sure to look at doing that after my warrenty finishs, But looking :D

AUR15

Hey AUR15 thanks for the comment bro.. Yeah i wanted to show ZRE owners that it can be done...

So there u go guys its done!!!

Wen ur cars due for a service just change it all back to stock... LOL!!!

This goes out to all the ZRE owners!!!

I got my intake done yesterday n i think im the 1st 1 with a CAI on my ZRE in AUS...

If not my bad...

ZREs REPREZENT!!!

Hey guys i added a bend n piece of silicon tube on the intake so its OFFICIALLY A COLD AIR TAKE!!!!!!!!!

I used the same K & N pod i just had to squeeze n twist it through the gap n it fits PERFECT NOW!!!

I have to say that its EVEN LOUDER n it SCREAMS!!!! The ROAR THE ENGINE MAKES IS KRAZY...

My mates gave me the bend n silicon tube so CHEERS TO THEM!!!

Heres sum pics..

ZREs REPREZENT!!!

post-10112-1243757695_thumb.jpg

post-10112-1243757716_thumb.jpg

Top job Wy,well done..

Warranty seems to be the main issue i think which is putting some of us off and some of us are not DIYers. But iam still interested and looking OS for a 2ZRFE kit..Need to be sure.

Looking forward to hearing it Wy ;)

Top job Wy,well done..

Warranty seems to be the main issue i think which is putting some of us off and some of us are not DIYers. But iam still interested and looking OS for a 2ZRFE kit..Need to be sure.

Looking forward to hearing it Wy ;)

Yo Johnny how u goin brother???

The only thing i did was put the lil silicon tube on n the bend that goes down to the front bar...

JOHNNY I SWEAR ITS SO LOUD n it PULLS ALOT MORE BRO!!!

If u heard it u mite want 1!!! LOL!!

Im gonna take a few videos 2nyt i think...

Wots a OS kit???