EOI - Group buy - Toyota corolla facelift Eyelids and tailids

Evo7

Yep evo thats cool. Send them to Dan and i'll organise with him to pick them up. I'm in parramatta and i'm pretty sure he is in Penrith so we can meet up like halfway if thats cool with Dan. I'm leaving this friday and wont be back till next friday (10th) so DAn you wont be hearing from me till then. If you could pm me you mobile number then i'll contact you when I get back

=)

Azz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

far out thats expensive !!! nah should be like 80 or 100

im in no rush for them, can't even afford to paint em, maybe i should just stick em on at night? lol

Yeah, Topstage aren't giving you guys a deal at all. I contacted them end of last year (when AUD was heaps worse), and the cost at that time was (wait for it), $80 for front or rear eyelids! That's a saving of $0? And then they have the nerve to charge you $27 each for postage of flat light pieces of ABS resin plastic... I've EXPRESS posted 2 turbochargers next day delivery for that same amount before!

Gav.

far out thats expensive !!! nah should be like 80 or 100

im in no rush for them, can't even afford to paint em, maybe i should just stick em on at night? lol

Yeah, Topstage aren't giving you guys a deal at all. I contacted them end of last year (when AUD was heaps worse), and the cost at that time was (wait for it), $80 for front or rear eyelids! That's a saving of $0? And then they have the nerve to charge you $27 each for postage of flat light pieces of ABS resin plastic... I've EXPRESS posted 2 turbochargers next day delivery for that same amount before!

Gav.

i don't think its express post either

Since I don't have a ride page yet I'll just update here till they are on my car haha. Went to check on them today and the guys just started sanding them. However he just mixed up a batch of paint in the same colour as my car for another repair so hopefully they will get painted tomorrow morning (yes they work on saturdays).

Keep you guys posted as I hear more info about them. (I'll take some before shots.....)

Done!

A little disappointed with the quality of the painting due to the low quality of the actual eyelids. Since they were made from fibreglass it was really hard to sand as bits of fibre would fall off. But overall my car looks really good with them on! ( I really should start a my ride thread since I also did the JDM Taillight mod today as well as 2/4 illuminated door sills. didn't have enough light to finish off all 3 mods...)

Pics:

Before

img2358dno.th.jpg

After

img2359a.th.jpg

Right eyelid

img2360v.th.jpg

Left eyelid

img2361.th.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...