"The Stig" revealed

TRDYUS

They must have a couple of white Stigs. Cause the white Stig has always spoken with an English accent in interviews. Either that or this is just BS window dressing to wow the audience...?

Gav.

They must have a couple of white Stigs. Cause the white Stig has always spoken with an English accent in interviews. Either that or this is just BS window dressing to wow the audience...?

Gav.

yeah, i remember there's a 'large' stig truck driver in one of the episodes haha

If you watch the whole episode, the car they do the power lap in is a Ferrari FXX. But its a black one.

From what I've read, Ferrari owns all the FXXs - eg. does not let the 'owner' garage them at home. Furthermore, FXXs are in Ferrari's signature red colour... the only known black one in existence is customised for Schumacher.

- my theory - its unlikely that Ferrari would let Top Gear loose in one of these babys, so who better to drive it than its owner? B)

PS - even if Schumacher has been the Stig at some point, Lewis Hamilton still technically has the fastest lap in the Liana (4 secs extra in the wet and all that...)

If you watch the whole episode, the car they do the power lap in is a Ferrari FXX. But its a black one.

From what I've read, Ferrari owns all the FXXs - eg. does not let the 'owner' garage them at home. Furthermore, FXXs are in Ferrari's signature red colour... the only known black one in existence is customised for Schumacher.

- my theory - its unlikely that Ferrari would let Top Gear loose in one of these babys, so who better to drive it than its owner? B)

PS - even if Schumacher has been the Stig at some point, Lewis Hamilton still technically has the fastest lap in the Liana (4 secs extra in the wet and all that...)

Whilst I believe the black Stig was indeed only ever one guy (Perry McCarthy), the white Stig is known to be several people, at least one "normal" one and then the specialty ones (like Kovalainen when they did the Renault F1 lap, the stunt dude for the snowmobile ski-jump etc)

Whilst I believe the black Stig was indeed only ever one guy (Perry McCarthy), the white Stig is known to be several people, at least one "normal" one and then the specialty ones (like Kovalainen when they did the Renault F1 lap, the stunt dude for the snowmobile ski-jump etc)

My thoughts are along these lines too, but we know that Schumacher is a Ferrari test driver, so its probably possible that all big car companies send their test driver along for the show and just jump into the Stig costume. And those companies that dont care, Top gear provides a driver who is probably an ex-F1 test driver anyway.

This fits with my other theory that all the big car companies are nuts to lend cars to the TG hosts :P

So is Webber the aussie stig? B)

Nope, there's several Aussie stig's cos the size of the driver changes dramatically.

One of them is SuperDave, and another is DangerousDave.

Knowing who the stig is, is like knowing Santa isn't real.

So is Webber the aussie stig? B)

Nope, there's several Aussie stig's cos the size of the driver changes dramatically.

1 of them is Molly Taylor ;)

Judging by the height and build of one of them, I have an inkling it's Bargs (Jason Bargwanna

I saw a p plater in a fake rex with a sticker which persuaded me that he was the stig. Bit hard to believe though.

I feel sorry for all those idoits that bought the "I'm the Stig" t-shirts :lol: