Photoshop!!!!

BYL05R

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ray and Ken they are awesome pics. Thanks.

The Euro front bumper does look good, but I don't like the front lip. The stivo front lip looks much better.

Here's a better photo for you to slap on some rims. Any type of rims this time. No chrome <_< And 16s only please.

IMG_0282.jpg

Edited by and1

hey toyo you stole my design........... <_< <_< all you did was put a kit on my picture <_< <_<

lol yer hahah i did dat =D and u noticed how?... i thought u only lowered it dats the only difference i saw and i was lazy hahahah so i just was like YEP dat will do heheheh and ok

CREDITS GO TO SPILLAGE FOR LOWERING... AND ALSO ME FOR THE BODY KIT AND EYELIDS LOL =D

and oh yer i just noticed hahah u shaved the door handles and the indicater off hahah well every1 knows the lowering and shaving credits go to SPILLAGE.... THE KIT AND EYELIDS GO TO ME =D

Edited by Toyo Assassin

hey toyo you stole my design........... <_< <_< all you did was put a kit on my picture <_< <_<

lol yer hahah i did dat =D and u noticed how?... i thought u only lowered it dats the only difference i saw and i was lazy hahahah so i just was like YEP dat will do heheheh and ok

CREDITS GO TO SPILLAGE FOR LOWERING... AND ALSO ME FOR THE BODY KIT AND EYELIDS LOL =D

and oh yer i just noticed hahah u shaved the door handles and the indicater off hahah well every1 knows the lowering and shaving credits go to SPILLAGE.... THE KIT AND EYELIDS GO TO ME =D

hey Toyo,

Spil also converted it to be two door, the back window has been shortened ;)

Go Spilla :yahoo: improving well B)

Evo

pretty good evo heheh got to work with the wheels more

word of advice choose LARGE PICTURES that are less pixilated when working with wheels the bigger original size the wheel is the better even if the IMPORTED wheel is bigger then the wheels already on the other car =D

hehehe

here is my other photoshop

civic013.jpg

pretty good evo heheh got to work with the wheels more

word of advice choose LARGE PICTURES that are less pixilated when working with wheels the bigger original size the wheel is the better even if the IMPORTED wheel is bigger then the wheels already on the other car =D

hehehe

here is my other photoshop

civic013.jpg

yeah, i did find a good quality pic for the Corolla above ^

i think they suit the car well, and they look very REAL B)

BTW, that Civic... its not to how it should be done... you are starting to Deviate from the 'Photoshop Bible' anyways, keep up the brilliant work :D

Evo

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

maybe lol.... heys i changed me copyright thingo lol now its going to be JM for good heheheh =D i keep chanigng it lol

here is my latest pic heheh hope u like it evo

dodgeo.jpg

AND SHHHHHHHHHHHH i know its not a toyota people arent suppose to know dat oh wait big clue on da number plate :P:P hahaha