Rear exhausts

Just something simple, haven't clean it yet, the road today is so dirty .. hahaha.. Sorry for the bad photos also, just a quick snap and post

Hey Ingres...looks hot. when you can are you able to say where you got them done and what cost.

Would love a video to hear what they sound like.

Cheers

Just something simple, haven't clean it yet, the road today is so dirty .. hahaha.. Sorry for the bad photos also, just a quick snap and post

Hey Ingres...looks hot. when you can are you able to say where you got them done and what cost.

PM Drew (the_random_hero). He's the one that posted before you.

PM Drew (the_random_hero). He's the one that posted before you.

Yup, you should PM Drew (the_random_hero), he will fix you up with a good price for sure.. :)

As for Video, i am not sure how to video a good one, perhaps when i next meet up with Daryl when he help me install some stuff into my car, i can ask for his help on the video as well.. :)

Hey Ingres that looks great,well done... B)

we need a pic of both pipes together and what exactly have ya had fitted?

Smaller Supercat barrel mufflers - less muffling than Rowans, but Ingres has kept the big resonator up the front. Sounds really nice IMO.

Ingres,it's been about 24hrs after the fit...so whats the verdict?

Err what verdict?? if you are asking about the sound, Sounds sweet.. about what have i fitted? I am not sure but Drew has answered Smaller Supercat barrel mufflers.. Pic of both pipes together, that picture i posted not consider as both pipe together? if not, can you let me know what kind of pictures you were looking?? Hahaha.. Sorry for the questions Lee..

just thought today ya might have taken her for a spin and had a good listen,look & feel on your new mod...thats all i was getting at.

p.s ya gotta love the smell new mufflers give off,especially when given a bit of stick... B)

just thought today ya might have taken her for a spin and had a good listen,look & feel on your new mod...thats all i was getting at.

p.s ya gotta love the smell new mufflers give off,especially when given a bit of stick... B)

Hahaha didn't really drive it around yet, was busy the whole day cleaning the office, doing house chores and groceries shopping.. sigh.. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I got my Lukey's on Tuesday. I went and visit friends in Sydney so I've done 2600Kms since then! The Aurion Handled AWESOME! and sounded nice too.

I'm just kicking my self I didn't get the Lukey's fitted when I first bought the car

I got my Lukey's on Tuesday. I went and visit friends in Sydney so I've done 2600Kms since then! The Aurion Handled AWESOME! and sounded nice too.

I'm just kicking my self I didn't get the Lukey's fitted when I first bought the car

no point kicking yourself since you have change it, the most impt thing is you are HAPPY now.. cheers mate..

Well done Marty... :toast:

Post up some pics so we can have a squiz.

• 2 months later...
2 1/2 mate $300 doesn't include fitting. It shouldn't take longer than 30 minutes tho if there a fit. If there not I'll order the Borla's because who knows what excuse they will come up with for the right fitting, I don't want to pay $500 in labor.

i put redbacks on and replaced centre muffler with a hotdog, but i still have a problem with droning at 2000 to 2500 rpm. going to put another hotdog further back will hopefully fix the problem without taking away the nice note it has down low.