Body kits

ApBPaul

hmm.. if i wanted a body kit, what would i need to do so it doesnt scatch over speed bumps?

would it be fine wit the stock height or am i gonna need to make my ride higher?

whats a good place to look for body kits?

hmm.. if i wanted a body kit, what would i need to do so it doesnt scatch over speed bumps?

Drive more cautiously. You always need to make trade-offs. Leaving it stock height helps, but doesn't look as good as when lowered.

Drive more cautiously. You always need to make trade-offs. Leaving it stock height helps, but doesn't look as good as when lowered.

I can tell you now that almost all kits will lower your front quite a bit.

Unless you go with the thai show room v1 kit which has minimal drop.

also like dj said carefull driving and angle driving.

I will take some photo's tommrow of 3 front lips

1. thai version of Aussie sportivo

2. V1 thai show room

3. wald

AUR30N

i dont like 'fat' kits...

much rather have a kit that is sleek and less 'look at me im pimped'...

hence probably more so the reason i like those AC Schnitzer Beemer kits... :P

hey all i think i've found the perfect VIP kit for the Aurion... not sure if it's a genuine Junction Produce kit but damn you gotta love how phat it looks! =)

http://www.dzeusvip.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=4958.html

Finally a grille i like,thats the best looking one i've seen yet...nice work DUB. :)

hey all i think i've found the perfect VIP kit for the Aurion... not sure if it's a genuine Junction Produce kit but damn you gotta love how phat it looks! =)

I like this grill as well, so nice, i think its perfect for a black aurion, wonder how it looks on a red car?

Finally a grille i like,thats the best looking one i've seen yet...nice work DUB. :)

Thats a v1 VIP lexus grill unpainted which i have but having second thoughts of keeping it - the quality is A grade like oem which I beileve this company in taiwan making for toyota.

AUR30N

Thats a v1 VIP lexus grill unpainted which i have but having second thoughts of keeping it - the quality is A grade like oem which I beileve this company in taiwan making for toyota.

AUR30N

Gidday AUR3ON,ya rides looking better & better every new update,keep it up :) ...if you wanna sell that grille in the future PM me and we can work something out...i really like that one,could do something with that.

i think you could have the grills chrome-plated and it would look schmick!

Yeah chrome was a thought or maybe carbon fibre or color coded,i only saw the grille this morning,so got a million ideas running thru my head... :unsure:

p.s This is where good photoshop skills would come in handy. :D

MAFIA style! This is a good mod..

All Black... Too bad it'll get defect if it was anywhere in Oz... :lol: