Thursday night Dinner meet up

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha, i eat gt-t for breakfast, gtr can't be that much faster...

313, what do you mean in brackets baby brother, what are you up to?

does anyone on this forum keep their car longer than a god damn year. i mean half of the guys i met in melbourne are already selling their stivos.

i'll be the only one left

whitestivo

does anyone on this forum keep their car longer than a god damn year. i mean half of the guys i met in melbourne are already selling their stivos.

That will make you more unique then. I don't plan on buying a new car until this one kicks the bucket. I'm too pov to keep upgrading.

yes corey yes i approve :D...im still looking for a car to go back seat of seeing i dont have mine...hint hint :P

phil, yes thinking of moving it on to something smaller and lighter....still making up my mind tho and realising now that its going to be hard to sell my car if i do :( u can buy it if you want lol

Edited by ELEGNT

Mmmm R33 GTR!!

I will try to keep up.

Rowan -> OMG!!! Welcome to AWD goodness....change those tyres to fatter ones, whack on an ECU tune and you'll almost be on par with an Evo for $20k less.

My car has to last me another 7 or 8 years, I don't have the money to change one every other year....got to pay off that house sooner or later!

I'm happy for anyone to ride shotgun with me this Thursday, as long as:

1) No screaming

2) No vomitting

Edited by Supercharged TRD

Rowan -> OMG!!! Welcome to AWD goodness....change those tyres to fatter ones, whack on an ECU tune and you'll almost be on par with an Evo for $20k less.

nar littler brother lol...still fwd, colt ralliart im considering (along with a few other european turbos), alot of potential they recon and light as a feather.

ha, i eat gt-t for breakfast, gtr can't be that much faster...

313, what do you mean in brackets baby brother, what are you up to?

whitestivo

Phill i still have the yaris and the VE.

But the Yaris is the work car... I get really worried about your guys changing your cars over what seems like peer pressure from the boost crowd. :huh:

Anyhow, I've found a guy down south that can do my cams close enough to what I want. So I will be making decent power in the TX3 soon enough (maybe this year even :P).

Gav.

...changing your cars over what seems like peer pressure from the boost crowd. :huh:

why does it always come back to the boosters they love rwd bogan spec cars purely built to skid and nothing less, why would we want to be like that

I don't mind the RAC so much, but I'm not into R33s for the reason above. 34s on the other hand have great styling (even if they are slow...). Well, if you get an RAC you will enjoy how far they get on a tank of juice. ....and looking at the back of the TX3! :P

ralliart colt - FAIL, they are sht, they are next step up from yaris (sorry northy). They have sht gearing and I rip them to shreds on the track.

so your after something light, something powerful, something economical, something you can sell the aurion and move into easily price wise,

do i have to state the obvious rohan being on a toyota forum?

northy, you starting up your own dealership or something>?

whitestivo

ralliart colt - FAIL, they are sht, they are next step up from yaris (sorry northy). They have sht gearing and I rip them to shreds on the track.

so your after something light, something powerful, something economical, something you can sell the aurion and move into easily price wise,

do i have to state the obvious rohan being on a toyota forum?

northy, you starting up your own dealership or something>?

whitestivo

wats rong with the ralliart colt weigh just over a tonne got 113kw and heaps of torque, 0-100 in 7.3 (which is faster than a sportivo) and nearly as fast as mine on paper.

they would handle like a dream and there is heaps out there performance wise as uprades

??????????

and they stoped makeing the sportivo in 05 i dont want to downgrade from an 07 aurion (sorry if that offended people but you know what i mean)

EDIT: thanks elgin for the backup

Edited by ELEGNT

no way a car with 113kw and weighs 1100 kg cuts a 7.3. no chance.

can't locate the results, but last year i was 3 or 4 seconds a lap quicker than a modified colt

let me think, ecu, coilover, brakes, that's 6000k right there. come on, you want a fast car, buy one from the factory.

if you have to change and you don't need four doors like me, clio sport all the way, any vtec civic you can think of.

whitestivo

no way a car with 113kw and weighs 1100 kg cuts a 7.3. no chance.

can't locate the results, but last year i was 3 or 4 seconds a lap quicker than a modified colt

let me think, ecu, coilover, brakes, that's 6000k right there. come on, you want a fast car, buy one from the factory.

if you have to change and you don't need four doors like me, clio sport all the way, any vtec civic you can think of.

whitestivo

I've read/heard a few reviews of the colt doing low 15sec passes and 7.1 - 7.3 0 - 100kmh times.

i think it'd be an abolute treat to own one of these.

the speed comes from the 230nm of tourque starting at around 4000 rpm leaves a hefty power band right the way up to 6000rpm peak power point.