Dyno Day/Show and Shine

First car on the dyno at 8am. So I guess you could start rocking up at about 7.45am so those with cameras can get set up.

CES Racing unit 2 78 Nestor dr MeadowbrookQ 4131

Brennden, I'll convoy with you if that's OK...

You'll need to PM/Email me if there is anything else you need me to do.

Buddha, you can convoy with us too if you like, just don't know what time yet untill the bullit gets back to me. We'll prolly meet you you at the trusty Shell again....

Thanks Azza, you've answered the question I forgot to ask! Although 6:15 am is a very un-Saturday sort of time, I shall be at the Shell with bells on, so to speak.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ok ok ill be there @ 7am

I know how tired you look when you turn up for Thursday night meets at 9pm :blink::blink::blink:

Man I am gonna hate seeing you then at 7am.... :P :P :P

So here's whats doing, transport wise...

I estimate that to be at CES by 7am, I will need to leave Silvabullit's Kingdom by 6:15am. (Is this sounding about right???)

To do this, I will aim to leave my house at 6:00am....(must remember not to eat breakfast, must remember not to eat breakfast, must remember not to eat breackfast) :P :P :P

If anybody from Easter/Bayside Suburbs is coming along, then I guess we can arrange a stop point.

MTBrider/51EKA - you guys are that side of town aren't you??? If so and you want to tag along early, we can meet at the Truckstop on the Gateway Southbound (the one just past Wynnum Road).

I think there is another just past Mt Gravatt-Capalaba Road if you like.

If I don't hear from anybody, then the 'bullit & I will just mosy on down ourselves with no stops ('cept for Coke probably)....

I will be checking this post again just before I leave in the morning, so please either reply to it, or PM me if you like or Call/SMS me if you have my mobile number already.

Yo SB (thats my rap name for the bullit) - meet you at 6:15am at your joint unless there are any problems.... let me know if you need me to do anything more...

Now - less than 24hours to go. Time to start washing....

chow chow

Aaron :)

i have nfi how to get there.

We'll talk...

I am half way through detailing my car at the moment, I will MSN you later today..

Cheers

A :)

i have nfi how to get there.

go down the M1 and take the LOGANLEA ROAD exit....follow it till you go under a highway...then you will see a macca on your right (remember we had lunch there!?) turn right at those set of lights and go into the industrial estate

you should remember from there :D

Don't forget Dyno Day in the morning....

8:00am Sharp!!!

CES Racing

Unit 2/78 Nestor Dr

Meadowbrook Q 4131

Cheers

Azza :)

And now I would like to hand you all over to Silvabullit for the results...

*** Well done boys - great day ***

:D :D :D :D :D

Well our annual dyno day/ show and shine has been run and won etc etc for another year. We had 17 cars on the dyno with 14 of them being Corolla's, 1 Celica, 180SX and a Toyota Chaser courtesy of Rollamods :)

The show and shine was also run with a great variety of Corolla's and the one lone Celica.

Here are the results for those who participated on the dyno;-

51eka's mate -180SX - 84kw atw

Rollamods - Toyota Chaser - 148.75kw atw

51eka - Toyota Celica - 109.5kw atw(2zzge with CAI and Remus muffler)

1ZZ COROLLA'S

Svalerko - 78kw atw(rear muffler)

MAP81 - 79kw atw(CAI,E-manage & Sportivo rear muffler)

Rolla Racer - 79.5kw atw(K&N panel filter)

Pippy - 85.5kw atw(CAI & Sportivo rear muffler)

Northy - 87kw atw(CAI & Magnaflow rear muffler)

SPORTIVO'S

Lance - 103.5kw atw(stock 05)

Mtbrider - 108kw atw(stock 04)

Wei Wei - 111kw atw(CAI & Rear cannon)

Shaohaok - 111.75kw atw(CAI,flywheel,headers & no rear muffler)

Azza - 112.5kw atw(Stock 04)

Silvabullit - 114.75kw atw(CAI & CES cat back)

Danthuyer - 115.5kw atw(Unichip,CAI, CES cat back,headers)

Sportiv - 117kw atw(CAI & muff back!)

Sportivo Rice - 118.5kw atw(CAI & CES cat back)

Congrats to Northy for taking the honours in the 1zz challenge and to Sportivo Rice with the highest output for the Sportivo's.

SHOW AND SHINE RESULTS

Best Interior - Danthuyer

Best Exterior - Sportiv

Best Engine Bay - Silvabullit

Best Underbody - Silvabullit

OVERALL RESULTS:-

3rd. Sportiv

2nd. Danthuyer

1st. Silvabullit

A big thank you to Northy, Azza, Danthuyer & Shaohaok for helping with set up etc and organising video footage of the cars on the dyno. Also a big thanks goes to all who attended this event to make it probably our biggest gathering to date of forum members(that I can remember!)

An event like this wouldn't be possible without the support of our sponsors for the day. Firstly a big thanks to Autobarn Logan City for yet again donating some prizes, JB Hi Fi Kedron for prizes as well, Urban Auto -Tek for sponsorship of the trophy for Best Overall(show and shine) and last but by no means least CES Racing for sponsorship of the Highest Output on the Dyno(Corolla) and prizes and of course for the use of their dyno and workshop facilities for the day. Thank you Trevor, Leslie and Craig from CES for making the day the success that it was and also for the great food and drinks(stoopidhead gives it the thumbs up!).

Guys lets support these businesses as they support us by giving them your business should they be able to supply you with what you need and I'm sure that we will be able to have many more events like this one.

Once again thanks to those who attended and we all look forward to this time next year when we'll do it all again!!!!

Cheers SILVABULLIT :D

PS. Those of you who took photo's or video footage lets organise to get some of the pics etc posted and the remainder put into a file for those interested to download.(If that's possible for those computer guru's amongst you!!)

108kw at the wheels. And that was with the air conditioning left on. Maybe next time I'll get the stock red one.

I keep telling you all, it's the sticker...

There is 3kw there...:P

Looks like a great day was had by all ... a damn shame I missed it. The power results were interesting, I have to say, gives me some ideas! ;)

However, I didn't miss out on hot Corolla action entirely today, the family issues I had to deal with were more molehills than mountains in the end (isn't it always the way?? :angry: ) so seeing I was on the Sunshine Coast I managed to toddle along to the Rally of Queensland later in the day.

The TTR Rollas were a bit of a no-show initially, with a variety of problems inflicting the whole team, but Simon and Sue Evans did manage to pull back 26 seconds (!) in the final stage to be 4th overall at the end of the day.

I also went along to the night stage at Kings Beach in Caloundra ... there's something very intriguing about the idea of these rally weapons being let loose on regular streets, I must say. I didn't catch all of it, but I managed to see the full TTR and Subaru teams, along with a smattering of Evo's.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing the pics and video of the dyno day ... should be a treat.

there's 3 good reasons there NOT to get a Milo tin on the back... :P :P :P :P

thats an Apexi Milo Tin (sorry Wei, had to have a dig sometime) :P

Nice avatar Sportiv...

How did you manage to take such a great photo of yourself while acting like an idiot :P

there's 3 good reasons there NOT to get a Milo tin on the back... :P :P :P :P

thats an Apexi Milo Tin (sorry Wei, had to have a dig sometime) :P

so he went for the Nesquik rather then the Milo... Maybe he should try an International Roast tin, maybe the caffine would help :P

Edited by Blue_Stivo

Below is are the videos for the dyno runs. We missed a couple coz we were trying to get the stoopid muffler off my car. Also all the videos are around 5mb. so if the video was longer the quality was a little compromised. Hope u like them.

180sx

try hard Cressida!!!! :P

51EKA

Russ

Rolla Racer

pippy

Northy

Shadow(Lance)

mtbrider

shaohaok

silvaFinga

sportiv