My Ride

DODO

Thanks for the reply... next stage will be the brakes.. i got 6 piston caliper and rotors coming from overseas... and i think it will look hot.. so far i got HID headlight and HID fog light.. led light bulb all around and that's about it...

Oh...Lookin so sexy in white.. Welcome to the club.. Nice mods..

Yours looks so damn hot as well... one of my friend is driving the black one as well... i'll post some of his pic on later on as well....

Thanks for all the reply guys,I am really interest on those grills.how much it cost and can someone send me some pic.yeah my car is using the king springs and it doesn't affect the ride too much either.

I

HID foglights?

Ouch hope dont turn that on often... :blink:

but its a sweet ride and I think ive seen it somewhere in the south side before it was lowered... :P

Edited by Speedz

Hey guys,

did anyone pick up on the Caldina GT behind his car :P

Very nice car mate, now that is pure SEX on wheels LOL :lol:

Daryl, you are getting left behind, when are YOU going to get some rims :P

Evo

Evan.... new wheels don't interest me anymore. I don't care if I'm behind in the looks department. I will make up for it in the performance.

Evan.... new wheels don't interest me anymore. I don't care if I'm behind in the looks department. I will make up for it in the performance.

I want to say one day...

"I have the 2nd fastest Aurion on the road, next to Daryl's..." :P

I reckon it wouldn't be far off to be honest! But yeah, nice car mate, really nice. :)

Hey Guys.. Has anyone try the "sprint booster" on their car yet?,, my friend is got zr6 and recently i install the sprint booster chip and it's amzing fast .. the accelerator is so responsive and keep pulling up all the way... i am still waiting for mine to arrive... one day me and my friend were side by side and we take off together and he just pass me instanly...

Has anyone knowing about the chip? i was tell by one of my friends

cheers

Hey Guys.. Has anyone try the "sprint booster" on their car yet?,, my friend is got zr6 and recently i install the sprint booster chip and it's amzing fast .. the accelerator is so responsive and keep pulling up all the way... i am still waiting for mine to arrive... one day me and my friend were side by side and we take off together and he just pass me instanly...

Has anyone knowing about the chip? i was tell by one of my friends

All I will say is that your friend beating you all comes down to the driver and not that Sprint Booster. Those Sprint Boosters are a complete waste of money. Sorry, but I do laugh at anyone who buys one. Effectively it is just a signal amplifier. You can easily replicate it's actions by pressing the accelerator quicker. Here is something you may want to read about someone who has taken the time and effort to observe what it does:

Sprint Booster - A technical white paper

Anything you feel is purely the placebo effect.