managed to find a pic of my car at autosalon

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol finnaly found it after looking for a while, i think i need to organize my folder better  :(

May I ask two things please?

Firstly, "lol finnaly found it after looking for a while, i think i need to organize my folder better :(" Did you do English at School?

Secondly, What's with the white s**t?

Alot of entries in last year's AutoSalon (Melbourne) did that with the Cotton Wool to try and give the "Driving in the clouds" effect. Hopefully they wont do it this year. A friend of mine even did it on his Giocatolo Group B ( The Yellow one ).

From the thumnail that Nino posted, it looks like it is suppose to be representing snow or ice or something.

I remember many years ago, about 10 infact, at the QLD FF&R Jamboree, heaps of people were looking after their undercarriages and putting those mirror tiles around the outer of the car so you can see under it. Looked good.

yee it was common last year, when i was there saw a few people doing it so i got some of a mate and placed it there. At the time is was the trend now its kinda weird. And ye i did do english im at vic uni st albans doin multimedia. Its just im used to computer slang. sorry

Another thing is, try finding fog lights that fit in them is so diffucult, 11.5 CM diamter, i found a few but ugly looking , so ye just incase you wonder

Depends on what sort of money you want to spend.

If your car is a 02/03/04 Ascent or Conquest, then you'll find that the fog lamps off the Levin or Sportivo should plug straight in (Ask Buddha, he did it to his Conquest Wagon).

The other suggestion is if you were looking onto a new front bar, then you could get some decents lamps and have them integrated with a custom front spoiler.

Like I said, how much $$$$ do you want to spend...

Cheers

Aaron

He has the TOM's front bar on his car so the lights are different!!!

You should be able to get halogens that fit into those quite easilly from most Autobarns or Repco or such place but they have a tendancy to get pretty hot I think, I'm not real good with lights.

I knew the bar wasn't standard, but I didn't know what sort.

It actually doesn't look too bad without lights.

AZZA u made me laugh so bad ,

Iterior Mods :

E- toll

hahaha classic and original

Hey, it's a mod isn't it. If Craig can put 'parcel shelf bolts on, then I can put an E-Toll in there....

umm most of the interior is done, chekered crome floor,buket seats,neons sportovo dash , sportivo rear leather seats , exterior pretty much wot u see,engine, fuel injector , spark plugs, exaughst,muffler,suspension,brakes and ye lol