My Aurion Sportivo ZR6

ZZR88

Hey all

I've been a member of this forum for awhile but never posted up my car in this section, so thought i would post up some pics.

Basically whats done to the car are

-8000K Hid kit

-BC Racing coilovers

-Eyelids

-Rims

-Ultra Racing front strut bar

-Ultra Racing rear sway bar

-Kumho KU36 Tyres

-K&N Intake kit [Needs to be installed]

-Sports Grill [Needs to be installed

Future plans are

-Personalised plates

-Engine and exhaust mods

Hope you enjoy the pics.

cheers.

6120_144362780660_644030660_3729757_3681391_n.jpg

6120_144362785660_644030660_3729758_2692992_n.jpg

6120_144362800660_644030660_3729761_868969_n.jpg

6120_144362820660_644030660_3729764_8036424_n.jpg

6120_144362825660_644030660_3729765_2226204_n.jpg

6120_144362835660_644030660_3729766_4825303_n.jpg6120_144362840660_644030660_3729767_8106256_n.jpg

5240_130498015660_644030660_3483723_626855_n.jpg

Edited by ZZR88

Wow... Nice.. Finally..

Haha, Haven't put up a thread bout my car too.. :P

Anw, All ur mods sound simple but u put up a good combination... Stunning.. Looks heaps better man.. Envy u.. :lol:

What's next?

Wow... Nice.. Finally..

Haha, Haven't put up a thread bout my car too.. :P

Anw, All ur mods sound simple but u put up a good combination... Stunning.. Looks heaps better man.. Envy u.. :lol:

What's next?

thanks man! you should post your car up too! ill be waiting to see your thread ;)

Future plans are:

-Rear sway bar

-Personalised plates

-Engine and exhaust mods

Edited by ZZR88

Once I settle with my license and pick up all my goods from AUR30N, I'll start mine.. Hahah..

God, number plates. Do you guys have yearly fees? Down in sydney, the yearly fee is a rip off.. :angry:

Wat for exhausts?

Once I settle with my license and pick up all my goods from AUR30N, I'll start mine.. Hahah..

God, number plates. Do you guys have yearly fees? Down in sydney, the yearly fee is a rip off.. :angry:

Wat for exhausts?

haha sounds good! what happened to you license if u dont mind me asking? suspended? :ph34r:

you mean rego fees? if so then yeah we do. cant really remember but it cost me somewhere between $650 to $700+ a year! i agree that the prices are too steep!

im not sure what im going to do with the exhaust atm, i might end up saving up and getting a custom setup done from front to end.

Edited by ZZR88

you mean rego fees? if so then yeah we do. cant really remember but it cost me somewhere between $650 to $700+ a year! i agree that the prices are too steep!

He was referring to a yearly fee to have personalised plates. In that case, for personalised plates in Queensland, it is only a once off fee.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys :D

ELEGNT: haha yeah man its been awhile, i was at the meet last week but you werent there. I havnt seen your car for ages! last time i saw it was the begining of this year were we met up at sunnybank maccas so i could check out your exhaust, dont know if you remember still haha. Hope to see your car in person sometime soon!

Very nice Aurion!! Gotta agree with lateralus, it's the best black Aurion I've seen here, so if others are hiding they need to put up their piccies too! :lol:

Best of luck with all of your plans for the future, and you definitely need to join the personalised plate club hehehe NSW sucks with their yearly fees :P QLD & VIC have got the right idea, pay for 'em once and they're yours!

mr ke70: haha cheers mate!

corhijas: thanks man! ive never seen that ad before haha

Tash: thanks tash! yeah it sucks how theres a yearly fee over in NSW, how much do you guys have to pay? love your plate though! ^_^

Edited by ZZR88

very very nice matee-makes me think of that old tv commercial with shoes-got any blacker-lol

seriously though-very nice

Slightly off topic (while bumping the thread), I'm seriously still trying to find that ad. No one seems to know about it so I'm glad you remember it. I think it was Converse.

Got them in black? Any Blacker? Blacker?

Someone has to have it.

very very nice matee-makes me think of that old tv commercial with shoes-got any blacker-lol

Slightly off topic (while bumping the thread), I'm seriously still trying to find that ad. No one seems to know about it so I'm glad you remember it. I think it was Converse.

Someone has to have it.

I've never heard of the ad either haha~ would be good if someone has it :)

Someone has to have it.

gday all

sorry for hijack-

the ad i think was for nike about 7 to 10 yrs ago,young bloke walks into a shoe store and looks at shoes,salesman hands him a black pair and he says "got any blacker"cracks me up when i remember it or hear it being referred to,is a classic,should be on the net somewhere surely,anyways good luck

and love the black

• 10 months later...

Hey all

I've been a member of this forum for awhile but never posted up my car in this section, so thought i would post up some pics.

Basically whats done to the car are

-8000K Hid kit

-BC Racing coilovers

-Eyelids

-Rims

-Ultra Racing front strut bar

In a few weeks ill be recieving my front strut bar and Red/Pinkish Rays lug nuts.

Future plans are

-Rear sway bar

-Personalised plates

-Engine and exhaust mods

Hope you enjoy the pics.

cheers.

Literally drooling over this car. Mate, you've done Aurion owner's real proud all over.