Perth Street Scene Carnival '09

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those entering or whatever you guy's want to do, lets meet up Sat Oct 3 at Makan2 Victoria Park at about 1pm. We can **** talk about the day!

Cool, sounds good. Will see you then Jayme. :lol:

sounds good! ill be there. hopefully ill be ready with the cost of making a banner etc. :)

For those entering or whatever you guy's want to do, lets meet up Sat Oct 3 at Makan2 Victoria Park at about 1pm. We can **** talk about the day!

Cool, sounds good. Will see you then Jayme. :lol:

sounds good! ill be there. hopefully ill be ready with the cost of making a banner etc. :)

Where is this place Jayme?

Where is this place Jayme?

Sorry dude, its on Albany HWY, opp "Heart Of The Park" shopping centre. I dont know the street number, but thats the where it is roughly. Theres a Gloria Jeans, Icey Ice, Domino's and a Chi restaurant across the road too.

Ill send you directions later today! :)

just an update guys. went to sign shop today. got some quotes done for the banner. i also got some quotes for making an " A FRAME" that u can actually put on the ground with bricks holding it. hopefully u guys understand my description >.< lol.

so hopefully we can come up with some decision on saturday.

:)

Hi guys,

i emailed Josh at perth street scene regarding the show.

he said that to make things easier, we can send like one payment in one go as a whole club to him. but each of us still need to fill out the entrant forms.i will bring some of these to makan2, so u guys can fill them in.

what method of payment should we use? each of us buy ticket at modyourcar.com one by one? or we give money to one person and we can transfer them to the perth street scene in one go? if u choose this method, i can collect the money and transfer it on monday or something.

please let me know guys :)

Hi guys,

i emailed Josh at perth street scene regarding the show.

he said that to make things easier, we can send like one payment in one go as a whole club to him. but each of us still need to fill out the entrant forms.i will bring some of these to makan2, so u guys can fill them in.

what method of payment should we use? each of us buy ticket at modyourcar.com one by one? or we give money to one person and we can transfer them to the perth street scene in one go? if u choose this method, i can collect the money and transfer it on monday or something.

please let me know guys :)

Good **** Jeff. We can suss it out at makan2, and see what everyone wants to do. Im thinking we should give the funds to one person, and they can send it away. Prolly easier that way and such.

WARNING!!! TO WA MODS AND MEMBERS!

cypher is abusive! :P

He pick on me for the whole day today. for no reason! :whistling: :whistling:

dont listen to him he's only saying that coz he wants me for my body and to keep me for himself hahahahaha

Jayme, And1 and Ruimond can back me up on that :yahoo:

WARNING!!! TO WA MODS AND MEMBERS!

cypher is abusive! :P

He pick on me for the whole day today. for no reason! :whistling: :whistling:

dont listen to him he's only saying that coz he wants me for my body and to keep me for himself hahahahaha

Jayme, And1 and Ruimond can back me up on that :yahoo:

im pretty sure ruimond wont back u up on that. coz he always get abused too! LOL! :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

HAHAHAHHA! LOL.

anyway. we have discussed a few things about the show today. so before i send payment and entrant form over to perth street scene.

can we please do a quick head count on who will join this show??

1) trdsaads

2)cypher

3)and1

4)ruimond

5)legend888

6)

7)

8)

anyone else joining??

Ok so, its easier if i just post them here for the people that discussed it today. These are just drafts. I really like the 3rd design, but only if we can get a colour print for cheap.

Let me know what you think, also what i can change possibly. :lol:

1st Design - Simple One (original idea we wanted)

simpleversion.jpg

2nd Design - (To much going on possibly as i was talking to Kenneth about it). Said to remove the photos. So 3rd Design is without photos. Which i really like.

26952881.jpg

3rd Design - Two Versions (reverse texts)

gooddraft2.jpg

gooddraft1.jpg

i think 3rd one looks cool - but wld prolly work as a poster but impractical as a banner ( not to mention prolly hell expensive) .

1st one wld prolly work better as the banner its simple, clean and can be seen from a distance.

maybe incorporate the "tocau" from the 3rd one into it ? have a play around n c wat u come up with. :toast:

hey Ken are u joining us ? we need a mod to rep =P

Edited by cypher

Haha cool thanks for the feedback Andy and Jayme! I will try something else with the 1st and 3rd later on and see what happens. :toast:

Lucky i saw that photo while browsing through the folders Jayme, was like oh that would look cool! Haha. :lol:

i think 3rd one looks cool - but wld prolly work as a poster but impractical as a banner ( not to mention prolly hell expensive) .

1st one wld prolly work better as the banner its simple, clean and can be seen from a distance.

maybe incorporate the "tocau" from the 3rd one into it ? have a play around n c wat u come up with. :toast:

hey Ken are u joining us ? we need a mod to rep =P

i agree that! 1st one prolly good for banner. maybe black background and white writing?? maybe can be seen more from distance??

3rd!!! 3rd!!! 3rd!!! because the main image is of my car! lol! :toast:

I think the first is really good! Its clean, effective, and smooth, but we SHOULD use the image i drew up at lunch! hahaha :spiteful:

Good work Rui'.

yeah,. 3rd one is good i think. hmmm... should we put TOCAU.WA guys??

I told you RUI! u good at designing!! :D

Edited by LEGEND888

post-8661-1254641947_thumb.jpg

I don't want to infringe on copyright, but this a hypothetical low-res version of what my tocau decal design would look like.

Various versions are featured here. :)

It doesn't discriminate what type of Toyota you have :P and could be on white or transparent backing.

Edited by JG24688