what do people think about the kit

sikwitit

So far only like Number 1...

Dude, you have a racer lookin car... seriously look into a nice set of 5 spokes?

dont like most 5spoke rims i only like a few like the volk gtc and acouple of other ones suggest any rims u think would look good on the camry.

i like number 1 looks reali nice

sean

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, you HAVE to see these...

bg_LS5_S.jpg

bg_Pro%20Gear_Black.jpg

bg_MUSEHYPER_S.jpg

bg_CRW_0429_RT8.jpg

bg_GT05_S.jpg

bg_fox1052%20copy.jpg

If I owned your car, I'd be getting any of these... I'm not saying just stick to 5 spokers... but 5-6 spokes are just plain sexy. They look fkin AWESOME when they're in motion. I'm one who likes everything happening on a car, but you don't want people distracted by some VERY BUSY looking rims.

A tasteful set of rims that look stylish, blend in with the car and give it an overall better look. This is obviously just my opinion.

Sorry, you HAVE to see these...

bg_LS5_S.jpg

bg_Pro%20Gear_Black.jpg

bg_MUSEHYPER_S.jpg

bg_CRW_0429_RT8.jpg

bg_GT05_S.jpg

bg_fox1052%20copy.jpg

If I owned your car, I'd be getting any of these... I'm not saying just stick to 5 spokers... but 5-6 spokes are just plain sexy. They look fkin AWESOME when they're in motion. I'm one who likes everything happening on a car, but you don't want people distracted by some VERY BUSY looking rims.

A tasteful set of rims that look stylish, blend in with the car and give it an overall better look. This is obviously just my opinion.

i like the 2 top ones the lenzos and the gtc lookalikes but still not sold on them

still looking around for some rims.

sean

jesus those fox ones look great.

How are you not sold!?!

I know ay... them Fox ones look sexaayyy

I love the Lenso LS5s at the top... I was never keen on 5 spoke rims until I saw a doneup Cam in the States that had like, a Bronze top and Desert Red paint job with Bronze 5 spoke rims... man... I loved that car.

it's your car mate...pick the rims you want and go with them...end of the day it's your money and your car...everyone else just has an opinion...go with what YOU like...

That's exactly right. Whatever I have said is just my opinion. Just because I don't like "bling" wheels doesn't mean you shouldn't get them. What I suggested are what I would want and what I reckon would suit your car. Yes, 5 spoke rims look boring, but put it with a car like yours - would look magic. Once again, that's just my opinion.

In reply, I like the 1st, 4th, 5th and the ones on the Black Skyline.

At the end of the day, you choose what YOU want on the car. You're always asking everyone else what you should get, but not ask yourself? You keep changing your rims around... why is that? Was it your opinion for the rims that you have put on there, or someone else's opinion?

I know for a fact that not many people like the rims on my car at all... but hey, I don't give a toss :) They don't have to drive the car! I must say, it does need lowering in the front, but doesn't look anywhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be.

it's your car mate...pick the rims you want and go with them...end of the day it's your money and your car...everyone else just has an opinion...go with what YOU like...

That's exactly right. Whatever I have said is just my opinion. Just because I don't like "bling" wheels doesn't mean you shouldn't get them. What I suggested are what I would want and what I reckon would suit your car. Yes, 5 spoke rims look boring, but put it with a car like yours - would look magic. Once again, that's just my opinion.

In reply, I like the 1st, 4th, 5th and the ones on the Black Skyline.

At the end of the day, you choose what YOU want on the car. You're always asking everyone else what you should get, but not ask yourself? You keep changing your rims around... why is that? Was it your opinion for the rims that you have put on there, or someone else's opinion?

I know for a fact that not many people like the rims on my car at all... but hey, I don't give a toss :) They don't have to drive the car! I must say, it does need lowering in the front, but doesn't look anywhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be.

i noe its my chose im just seening what ones people like i noe i have to put out the cash for them not going to get new rims till i lower the car so maybe 3weeks just getting peoples input on rim choce

sean

hey everybody i was driving last night and i was looking at my speedo and i reali dont like how they look to dark i have put blue bulbs behind it but still not nice was looking on the internet and have seen people with red leds behind and they seem brighter where can i buy blue ones from? where can i buy white gauge face covers from?

sean

ok everybody it has come time to slam the camry im have coilovers so i can get it to the ride height i also have rear sway bar front strut bar from america want to know is there any other handling parts i can buy to help improve handling in the camry?

sean

Edited by sikwitit

Ksport are awesome... have been in a car with them in. Stiff, but very controllable. 36 way dampening system... can't go wrong there. I believe the Ksport coilovers comes with new strut tower thingys etc.

Whiteline RSB will make a HUGE difference. Dunno if it's worth getting the front strut bar, but yeah. Unsure about camber/castor kits too... they're normally on RWD cars for "going around corners really fast" and also doesn't wear the tyre out as much if you've set it correctly.

Ksport are awesome... have been in a car with them in. Stiff, but very controllable. 36 way dampening system... can't go wrong there. I believe the Ksport coilovers comes with new strut tower thingys etc.

Whiteline RSB will make a HUGE difference. Dunno if it's worth getting the front strut bar, but yeah. Unsure about camber/castor kits too... they're normally on RWD cars for "going around corners really fast" and also doesn't wear the tyre out as much if you've set it correctly.

ok thanks i will just use the coilovers and swaybars and strutbar cause i already bought them just have to wait till i get time to install all the parts lol new job and i have to work 6days a week what a **** job but alright pay.

sean

has anybody heard of rotora big brake kit cause they have a 4 piston big brake kit for the camry thinking of getting that for when i do the engine work its 1800

here is a link http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/partdetail...nd_Slotted/9951

sean

D00d, look for some Supra brakes to install... why 1800 bucks on brakes?

has anybody heard of rotora big brake kit cause they have a 4 piston big brake kit for the camry thinking of getting that for when i do the engine work its 1800

sean

i have heard about a part that adaps the supra brakes on to the camry just dont know what its called

sean

sean

i have heard about a part that adaps the supra brakes on to the camry just dont know what its called

sean

You might wanna talk to Adam (ASG14)... PM him either on here or Auscam... he might be American, but he knows fkin everything LOL!

sean

sean

You might wanna talk to Adam (ASG14)... PM him either on here or Auscam... he might be American, but he knows fkin everything LOL!

lol thanks i will send him off message

sean

P82304702.jpg

You need those 2 caliper brackets + Supra rotors.

Oh and by the way, I was offered 8piston ksports for only 2k or so in a group buy....

Edited by STYLSH

P82304702.jpg

You need those 2 caliper brackets + Supra rotors.

Oh and by the way, I was offered 8piston ksports for only 2k or so in a group buy....

thanks for the pics where can i buy those from or order them from? i would love 8 piston big brakes but 2much at the moment thats y looking in to the smaller 4piston and supra rotors

sean