Single din Stereo unit

Willem

Hi there

I need a little help as in, I just replased my 6 Stacker CD player with a Kenwood DVD player in my 2004 Kluger CVX.

Now I have an open space underneath that needs filling. I spoke to Toyota spare parts and they say that there is no storage shelf to fill the the gap.

I read on the forum that there was, and now can't find it.

So does any body know if there is one available and what it is called, maybe even the part number.

Thanks in advance...

go to any car shop, could be JB, autobarn, supercheap - in the audio department, its a little slot, i think it could be called a single din pocket? - around $10 - 30.

i work in a Autopro shop and we got them there. i look for a name & part no for you 2moro if you havent found one by then.

Hi chucky06 & akuma

Thanks for the reply's.

chucky06 if you can find a name and part number that would be great. We have a Suppercheap auto's in Grafton as well a a repco dealer.

Willem, the bit you lookin for is made by aerpro. part no FP045. should be around $30.

Thanks for that chucky06, unfortunately that part does not exist at aerpro.com

I bought one from Suprcheap in Grafton that was a universal model one from aerpro

as well, it did not fit. I ended up custom making one myself from plywood and it turned

out better than the plastic ones.

Cheers

Willem

• 1 month later...
Hi, i have a spare one which was off my yaris

i believe they are universal for Toyota range

If you like it, pm me and i will send you some photo of what they looks like first.

Hi Terry

Thanks for the offer, Unfortunatelly I have allready built my own some weeks ago.

Willem