busted???

123R-Prozak

I can sympathise and being my court date was three years ago and only tomorrow do i get my full licence back i have learned my lesson. Having an extraordinary licence for the last 3 years has taught me a few things.

1. dont compression lock up into corners at 120 kays.

2. dont mouth off to the copper when he see's it.

Take my advice save it for the track!!!

The coppers exact words where.. "Theres a right way and a wrong way to go around a corner.. and you did it the F***ing idiot way"

$750 bucks and three years suspension and i had to sell my DR30 skyline after as it was useless on an extraordinary.

• 2 weeks later...

adjourned, charges has been dropped from 45+ down to 30-45

You just got thrown a bone, so you're very lucky! Time to be a good boy now. :)

im that good, 620km a tank, no lift, im a good boi, tho i could still lose it for 3 months

• 3 weeks later...

Ok court todai, fine reduced from 45 plus down to under 45, plusfine further reduced to 300ish for my good character, so judge took licence immediatly, had to get someone to get ma car from a carpark I was payin by the hr lol, so get it back Jan 7

think of it this way at least you can drink like a fish over during christmas!

yeah, suspended license over xmas FTW! (mine was suspended for 3 months from 12th Dec 08 - 11th Feb 09)

I ended up combining my fuel + booze budget, and spending most of that 3 months intoxicated..haha

think of it this way at least you can drink like a fish over during christmas!

yeah, suspended license over xmas FTW! (mine was suspended for 3 months from 12th Dec 08 - 11th Feb 09)

I ended up combining my fuel + booze budget, and spending most of that 3 months intoxicated..haha

I wish I took the 3 months... instead of 1 year 'Good Behaviour'.

It's unlucky dude. But use this time to save your money. B)

3 months I can handle I live and work near the station. It's the fact it's over summer break, I had plans to take the gf to the hunter valley. I got hols from 24dec till 12 jan.. Do I change my holidays for when I get it back?

And yeh I'll start saving, insurance due feb, I'm only a 3rd yr

I told the judge I need it for work and family, didn't make a diff..

+ the judge asked what evidence on the speed I was doing and police said guesstimation.. I should of argued saying could of been 30 under... BUT I was ok cause I got off lightly for what speeds I was really doing

+ the judge asked what evidence on the speed I was doing and police said guesstimation.. I should of argued saying could of been 30 under... BUT I was ok cause I got off lightly for what speeds I was really doing

They can do that now? I always thought they'd let you off if they had no hard evidence, I mean, it really is just your word against his in this case if he didn't have a speed reading. Worrying thought that they're allowed to use that kind of "evidence" in court.

They can do that now? I always thought they'd let you off if they had no hard evidence, I mean, it really is just your word against his in this case if he didn't have a speed reading. Worrying thought that they're allowed to use that kind of "evidence" in court.

i never knew that awell

judge: So prosecutor i suspect this speed is a guesstimation?

prosecutor: ummmmm * looking through his notes * I believe so your honor

well im ok with it once again, i deserve the punishment and its a lesson learnt, for those who own a stivo its easy to speed and not reliese, espesh when u got new tyres and oil change its sooo smooth, music going u dnt relise.. so been training it to work, getting an early walk in the morning to the station, relaxing on the train... i get home quicker actually than the car.. homebush to penrith, with 2 trains.. $5.60 return, no km's added to the car, brilliant ! might keep at the train when i get my licence back