Most Popular Kluger Colour Poll

Hado

Most Popular Kluger Colour  

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All

I know this question has been asked before, but I just wanted to set up a poll so we could track the results

First time I have set up a poll so a I hope it works

Kind regards

Hado

Edited by Hado

Silver because it hides scratches, swirls and dirt well. AWD for extra traction when I go onto construction sites.

I do think the graphite and merlot klugers look amazing when detailed well (Holmesie is a prime example).

Hi all

First post - picked up our new KX-S on Wednesday and no complaints at all - except the placement of the bluetooth microphone.

Previous car was a black VTII Clubsport, so when given the choice my wife and I went for the Crystal Pearl as we have vowed never again to own a black car!

Since Wednesday we have had a few short bursts of rain and its been great in the morning to walk out and see a clean looking white car rather than a filthy looking black one covered in dirt. The dirt rain we have had for the last few year has been great for car wash businesses and hell for dark cars!!

Back to the car - its a FWD model as it will be urban assault duties only. No need for it to climb a mountain or forge a river, but (controversy) with those wheels/tyres I don't think its really designed for that. I have taken advantage of being in a higher riding car already, climbing over a gutter to claim a car space that in the Clubsport I would not have even noticed..

Anyways, enough of a hello rant. Great forum, I have enjoyed looking through the existing posts and they have answered many questions I had.

LetsGo

My Wife and I are looking to buy in the next month or two and we're having trouble choosing between Merlot Red, Graphite and Tidal Blue.

Our other car is blue so the red or grey is more likely.

I'm leaning more towards Merlot Red though Graphite does look great too.

Time will tell I guess :lol:

Hi all

First post - picked up our new KX-S on Wednesday and no complaints at all - except the placement of the bluetooth microphone.

Previous car was a black VTII Clubsport, so when given the choice my wife and I went for the Crystal Pearl as we have vowed never again to own a black car!

Welcome to the club :)

Black looks great when clean, but you're right, it is so much hard work.

Edited by Kesawi

I'm with you on the Black/White. My previous car was jet black and a real pain to keep clean as every bit of dirt, dust or pollen was very obvious. I gave it to my wife when we got the Kluger. I'm responsible for the car washing, so it's still a pain to keep clean!

Hence the choice of Crystal Pearl for the Kluger. It can go three or four times as long between car washes.

• 3 weeks later...

Suprised Graphite is around a third of all cars - I see a lot more of this colour, but I thought it was just because I have one.

Maybe with a sample of only 54 (at the time of this reply) it is not enough to get a true indication of popularity.

• 3 weeks later...

I went the merlot red. Originally wanted the tidal blue but theree were none avail unless I wanted to wait for several months. Found a merlot one at a dealer interstate (Melbourne) already fitted with factory side steps, nudge bar and roof racks. Got these in the deal for $1500. Very happy with the merlot. Our other car is a carribean blue 2007 camry ateva. And yes....the red ones do go faster!!!!!